6. what's next?

She hanged up? He couldn't help but, blink his eyes again and again. A girl hanged up on him? Him? Fawad Nour? It doesn't sound realistic but,He promised to repay the favour and switched off his lights with a remote beside him.

______________________________

"Khaleel, come and pick me up now? " he spoke through the phone fixing his tie with his other hand. The mornings came earlier than he expects nowadays but, today he was in a mood for a ride with his bestfriend.

"Fawad, are you okay ? You have thousands of people to bring you to the office. " khaleel spoke back as he made a u-turn with his black Ferrari F12 towards the lane to fawad's house.

"Yeah but, they aren't my bestfriend plus it's been a while since we had a ride together" he said, showing the maid infront of him a maroon Christian Louboutin shoe to pair with his maroon suit and waist jacket on white shirt. She brought the shoe to where he stood and disappeared immediately.

"I'm at your gate. I'll be in, in 10mins" khaleel replied already annoyed with the long route to fawad's door while his friend smiled at the other end and made his way downstairs.

"Rosa, Rosa" he called from the door he was about to exit.

"Yes Sir" the poor lady almost fell in fear that, he was already upset.

"The dinner should be ready by 9. My sister will be here before that time so, don't make mistakes" he ordered sternly then fixed on his rayban shades and exited the door.
The moment he spotted khaleel's car he smirked relieved he didn't stand for long.

"Good morning khaleelou" he said cheerfully and walked to the car runing his hand through his black hair. His bodyguards progressed with him but, he soon dismissed them and hopped inside the car.

" Good morning but, the fact that you're this happy today isn't a good sign " khaleel chuckled but, worried someone would get hurt as he went for the house's exit.

Fawad laughed and smacked khaleel on the arm playfully " you know i just woke up happy pluuuuuus Ruksanah is coming and we're installing the tracker on Arezo today"

"Well, i guess you have a point. It's been ages since i saw Ruksanah, i bet she's now a beautiful young lady" khaleel said as he focused on the road still wondering if Fawad has something else.

"Indeed she has. You'll be at the dinner right khaleelou? " he asked wanting to talk about something while, staring at the beautiful scenery.

"I thought it's a family dinner"

"Well Arezo isn't family but, she's coming and you're invited too" he wouldn't classify his dead father's wife as a member of the family.

"I'll surely be there pal" he answered taking a turn to their destination "Fawad are you sure that's the only reason you're happy?"

"Of course, what else could it be? " he tried as much as possible to avoid khaleel's gaze because his friend would not like what he was planning and he doesn't intend on changing his mind.

______________________________

"Dr.saleh i hope the date isn't too soon for you " kabeer's father said sipping his tea afterwards.

"Not at all Ayyub, I've been waiting for the day i set my daughter's wedding and to have you as my in law is even a greater joy" Dr. Saleh said after sipping his own tea and they all laughed.

The two friends were overjoyed when the news of hanan's approval reached them, their frienship will now be bounded forever and the result of that joy made them set the nikah to be in three weeks time and the mother's couldn't be less happier. In all this rollercoaster hanan's brain wasn't interpreting things right for her. The only place she could focus on was dunkin donuts and today was just like every other day or so she thought.

"I'd like that one up there " a voice said suddenly while she was in her trance of thoughts.

"Good day Sir, which one exa..." she lost her voice the moment she saw the preson infront of her. What was he doing there? Why's he here again? Probably to get her...?

"Miss saleh I'm sure you can remember that combo we ordered the last time" Fawad ordered only this time he wasn't smirking his eyes was on flames of anger and that scared her. She staggered back a bit and was wondering if he could hear her heart beat furiously but, being the lady she was, she soon recovered and masked it all with a smile she was sure didn't come out like she wanted.

"Of course i remember Mr. Fawad give me a second" she said still smiling how could she forget the DD swirls and croissants.

He was a bit taken aback by her guts but, patiently grabbed a table for himself planning how to cut this girl into cubes. As she was fixing his order, she kept wondering what he would say next and what she would reply next when the person she least expect to see in this situation came in.

"Ya Allah you know this uniform suits you too well soon-to-be wifey" kabeer announced as he walked inside not noticing Fawad who made himself busy while, throwing daggers at her. Kabeer who was over joyous to see her working seriously, held two boxes of chocolate as we walked towards her. Fawad who got amazed by the sentence spoken turned and saw his second target, a smile suddenly appeared on his face while, hanan looked at both not knowing what exactly is happening.

"Where's Mr.zuhair and everybody? " kabeer asked dropping the chocolates on the counter.

"They must be in the locker room" she replied dropping fawad's order on the counter staring at him.

"Hey, kabeer how are you doing?" Mr zuhair came out of the locker room that instant shaking kabeers hand who couldn't stop smiling.

"Alhamdulillah, i brought you all chocolates and good news" he announced as the rest of the employees came out smiling widely at him "please have some before i tell you "

"Kabeer~~" hanan motioning it's a bad time now but he shrugged it off and handed the chocolates to everyone.

"What's the good news cause i can't wait to hear it" one of hanan's friends fatima squealed munching her chocolate.

"Hanan and I are getting married in three weeks " he finally said and the faces couldn't be less happier. They shouted, sang them wedding folk songs and danced around him until they heard someone clap behind the little party. Hanan knew it will soon be her doom because, he remained expressionless as he watched them.

"Congratulations kabeer Ayyub" he walked to where he stood still clapping "you know i wish you two the best can i have a chocolate too?" Silence fell upon them all because, they didn't need anyone to tell them who he was. Kabeer handed him a box to pick. His face holding questions while, he stared at hanan waiting for answers.

"Fawad Sir, we didn't know you were coming we would've prepared..." Mr zuhair started explaining but, soon saw fawad's hand in the air and he knew he had spoken enough.

"I'll see you at your nikah miss saleh" he dropped some bills infront of her "keep the change"he smirked and left.

Assalamu alaikum ya jama'ah well...what do you think? Did you like it? Please press that star for Fawad I'll give him that cause he was cool 😂😂😂

Vote,
Comment and,
Share.

💛💛💛💛💛💜💜💜💜💜💚💚💚💚💚💚💙💙💙💙💙❤❤❤❤❤💫💫💫💫💫💕💕💕💕💕😍