14.the scheme

" Fawad how dare you..." was what came in the moment the door opened again and the person stopped what he was saying the moment he saw Hanan. 

"khaleel, I think we should talk in my office " Fawad said making khaleel nod and leave the room making Fawad turn towards Hanan "I'm going out so, be careful and speak only when necessary " she nodded and he left leaving her with the thought of where she knew the guy from earlier.

'the guy he came with to the cafe with'  she whispered 'he looked like a good person, maybe he could help me'

"khaleel what the hell is wrong with you? " he turned and asked khaleel who closed the office door immediately they went in.

"no, what the hell is wrong with YOU?  Fiancé? " khaleel fired back walking towards Fawad "what was that?  Since when? "

"listen man, I had no choice. Arezo found out I locked her and Ruksa.." he quickly cut him off.

"locked who? Who locked who? " Khaleel asked not wanting to believe what he just heard as Fawad face palmed his face internally closing his eyes. Why was his mouth working faster than his brain Subhanallah

"Hanan?  The Hanan I saw now looking like a zombie, you locked her up? " Khaleel opened his mouth in awe. " I knew something was wrong but, I didn't want to ask you anything. I trusted you"

"I know Khaleel I didn't know what happened to me " he sat on his office chair and covered his face in shame,  he didn't want to disappoint his only friend.

"now you just fix this" Khaleel finally said after a minute and sat down opposite him. "tell everyone you lied to them and send her home "

"I can't Khaleel, Arezo wanted me to get married remember? " and that was the only reason holding him back. "please find out what she's up to before it's too late "

" I will I promise but, just be careful cause I don't like the sound of the whole thing" Khaleel was an honest person but, he's a person who wouldn't betray his bestfriend's trust even though he did something behind his back.

"sure, have you forgotten who I am? "he said and they exchanged a look and laughed. 

"is the Dubai contract going well? " Fawad suddenly asked.

"sure but, there are some files I'd like you to go through before we work on it" Khaleel replied then added "we should go to the office now right? "

"yeah let's go " was all he said before he packed his things and they left after saying bye to Ruksanah who was on her way out. 

    she went to the garden and there she saw hanan sitting between the trees staring at space, she was lost in her own world. 

"habibty Hanan? " Ruksanah called for her as she approached her.

"uh um...i was just admiring the garden" she quickly formed as Ruksanah noticed she was all nervous and she made her laugh.

"you know, you can be comfortable with me like um... Do you have a sibling? " and Hanan nodded her head  'no '   "okay now you have me, from now on you're my older sister okay? " her innocence and cheerful face made Hanan smile and relax a bit.