15. forced to smile

"what's so funny? " Fawad asked with annoyance at the view in front of him. 

"akhi, taste this " Ruksanah suddenly said ignoring his question taking a piece from Hanan's cake.  "open your mouth" she said as she stood in front of him with the cake right outside his mouth. 

"but, Ruksanah you know i don't like cake " he whined.

"ugh! Just taste it " he surrendered and tried taking a bite but, Ruksanah shoved the whole cake inside his mouth and it was the best he had ever tasted.  He wasn't a fan of cakes but this one was a good one

"habibty, it tastes delicious very delicious " he smiled down at her taking another bite when she suddenly said "Hanan made it " widely smiling making Fawad choke on the cake. 

"what? " he slightly frowned "who made what? "

"yes, Hanan your fiancé made it " Arezo said walking towards him with a puzzled expression not understanding why he had to frown and be taken aback by the cake his fiancé made. "why?  Don't you like it now?  "  she stopped right in front of him and he realised Arezo was going to blow the cover.

"No, of course I like it " he smiled at Ruksanah who seemed confused by what Arezo said as he noticed Hanan standing weakly behind the counter "I love it , I was just feeling guilty I gave credits to the wrong person " he quickly lied.

"okay Aunt Arezo who's the winner? " Ruksanah quickly asked stepping back as she smirked "and who's the loser? "

"okay our guest and soon to be family Hanan is the winner " she said smiling at Hanan which Fawad didn't fail to  notice "and the loser has a cake that tastes like lily flower salad topped with mud " and Hanan couldn't help but, join in to laugh at that. She was funny and she made her laugh. They all made her laugh, such beautiful family! Except that little shaytan (Satan) who can't even laugh at something like that but stare blankly at her. 

   The whole day went by like a blink of an eye as Hanan read a book by Yasmeen mogahed. she's a role model to many and a wonderful inspiration and Hanan was one of them, she loved listening to her and reading what she wrote. Just then, a knock came through the door and she closed the door, walked towards it and opened it to reveal Ruksanah who stood right outside with a smile.  She was a sister she never had

"Assalamu alaikum Hanan habibty "

"Wa'alaikum mussalam Ruksanah "

"come on let's have dinner " she said pulling her out of the room making Hanan smile and comply following behind. As soon as the dining table came into view the person she first saw made her blood boil as she frowned and took a seat which Ruksanah  offered her beside her, the different types of food displayed on the table made her more nervous. She couldn't name a single thing on the table but, surely they all look delicious. Rosaline walked up to her as she just stared at her as she thought 'I hope she calls me to the kitchen with her ' to her surprise she began to serve her while Fawad was closely noticing her as he sat directly opposite her. 

"soon our Hanan will be serving her husband right Ruksanah? " Arezo said looking at Fawad's response but got none. Hanan was shocked at the word 'husband' which resulted in her looking at Fawad who was being addressed as such.  Who would be stupid enough to marry a little shaytan like him a'udhubillah!

"of course Aunt, I can't even wait " Ruksanah replied chuckling as she noticed them looking at each other weirdly but, shrugged it off and soon they all started eating. She ushered hanan to eat everything on her plate while, she eat everything gladly enjoying every bit of it.

"Fawad when are you guys going to have the nikkah " the words Arezo uttered made Fawad and Hanan almost choke on their food. 

"yes Akhi, I'm hoping it won't take long because I see no reason why you should wait" Ruksanah added excitedly she can't wait to get her brother married and that too to a beautiful lady like Hanan Masha Allah. He suddenly glared at Arezo who was clearly getting on his nerves.

"it's my own marriage, I decide when I want it " he finally uttered sternly as he formed a fist with his left hand, he gave them all a final look and stomped upstairs to his room. 

"I just don't understand Fawad " Ruksanah whined Hanan must be disappointed she thought as she looked at her " I'm so sorry you had to hear this " she finished, taking Hanan's hand into hers.

"it's okay " she said assuring her " I'll go get some sleep too Jazakallah " she said and slipped out of her chair earning smiles from Arezo and Ruksanah then,retreated to her room.  Ruksanah looked back at Arezo who shrugged her shoulders and continued eating.

"Fawad akhi!" Ruksanah called after knocking on Fawad's door, she had to talk to him about his behaviors with Hanan. He didn't had to be a jerk

"come in " she heard from across the door and went in without hesitation Spotting him sitting legs stretched on his bed as he used his laptop on his laps.

"akhi I need to talk to you " she stopped right in front of him her casual blue dress sparkling under the dark colored room as he didn't spare her a look.

"I'm listening to you"

"No, you're not " she couldn't believe Hanan loved him like that. the moment she said that, he knew she was serious.

"okay" He dropped the laptop on his bed side stand and gave her a sulky look "Ruksanah what is it? "

"seriously Fawad, you need to understand girls some times. What you said out there really hurt Hanan " what?  Understand girls?  Is she even serious and hurt Hanan? That's nothing new "I mean you should at least talk to her if you don't want the nikkah now personally, I don't even know why you're hesitating " she poured out looking down at her fingers then looked briefly at him "you love her right? " that was the question he never thought he'd hear, love?  Why? 

"Ruksanah why are you..." he stopped for a bit "you know after what happened with dad and Arezo... "

"No, that has nothing to do with you. I'm sure if ammi was alive she'd say the same thing " she held his shoulders and looked him in the eye "Fawad forget about Arezo think about your own life for once just do something for yourself and let it all go "

   Hanan couldn't sleep even though the bed she was lying down on was a king sized super comfy bed, she could swear she would be sleeping by now if circumstances would change but, would they! She walked to the luxurious bathroom inside the room which she only saw in dramas, never had she imagined  seeing one nevertheless use one, she performed ablution and started offering nafilahs as she begged Allah for mercy and to save her from that little shaytan. She didn't know how many raka'ats she prayed but surely she kept going on until she was sleepy then made her du'as and crawled into bed.

"hey wake up, wake up " she heard in her sleep she wasn't sure of the voice but it was masculine.
"stop wasting my time wake up" she fluttered her eyes open and looked beside her.

"HASBUNALLAHU WANI'MAL WAKEEL ¡¡¡"

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I don't know why but this place got me laughing. Assalamu alaikum folks how are you all? Masha Allah please let's all vote for Hanan, Fawad and Ruksanah. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘 jazakumullahu khayr but to those who voted 😂 I'm just joking, I mean all my readers I love you all ❤❤❤❤❤💕💕💕💕💕💓💓💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💗💗💖💖💖💖💖
Vote,
Comment and
Share.