16. haunting her

"SHE IS MY ENEMY" he spit out which took her aback as he walked back to his chair.

"what? I mean she's your family member and... " Hanan was beyond confused as to why someone would immediately suspect a person just because he doesn't like her.

"miss Saleh, I would be very happy if you return to your room right now " he wasn't being polite at all and she knew what it meant. A knock came through the door just immediately and butler Kim came in without waiting for an answer.

"I'm sorry young master, I should've knocked before coming in... " he said walking back after seeing Fawad and Hanan looking like they had a heated conversation but, got stopped by Fawad just immediately.

"No No, come in we're done having our conversation right miss ... ? Ugh I mean Hanan  " he said then gestured to the chair in front of him for butler Kim as Hanan took it as a card to leave.

"Young master..."butler Kim started as soon as he sat down.

"yes, I know it's her but butler Kim, Arezo is hiding something and we need to find out what it is " Fawad said putting on a murderous look "she's suddenly interested in Hanan so,  I asked her to keep an eye on her"

"you did very well, we'll also keep an eye on her. I don't know what's her goal "

"she just wants to destroy me and Ruksanah's life and I don't know why" Fawad hit the table in front of him.

"I guess some things in life can't be explained; love, family & revenge " butler Kim said without even noticing  and he got a questioning look from Fawad but, shrugged it off and said his good night and left. 

   Hanan's head was filled with questions as she walked to her room but, halfway there she heard whispers coming from aunt Arezo's room and something told her to listen even though eavesdropping isn't good. She leaned against the wooden door to hear clearly it was surely Arezo speaking.

"Ayaz, I told you not to come here what's your problem? " Ayaz?  Who's that now?

"I said I'll let you know when you're suppose to come into the picture" something was telling Hanan to leave but what she heard next made her freeze. "darling, Fawad is already shaken up there's nothing he can do now" darling? Fawad what?  She's definitely talking with this Ayaz guy but, about what?  "yes, yes but, don't let Fawad see you yet"  Hanan's eyes widened at that her legs started started shaking, she carried herself to her room with the little strength left in her. 

"lahaulah walaquwwata illabillah" she prayed as she finally sat down on the bed " I don't know what that arrogant idiot did to her but, I pray she's not planning something wrong and Ruksanah..." she gasped "she has nothing to do with all this I hope she'll be fine " just then a knock came through her door making her jump up in surprise. 

"uhh... Come in " she answered quickly touching her face as if it could hide the fear visible there. 

"Assalamu alaikum Hanan habibty " Ruksanah greeted hanan as she walked further into the room and sat down close to her, she noticed her uneasiness.

"Hanan habibty I don't want you to worry so much about what's happening okay? " Ruksanah assured her taking her hand in hers. "I'm sure Akhi Fawad will figure out everything okay? "

  Hanan just nodded in response looking at Ruksanah pitifully. What could possibly be her own fault in all this? Will aunt Arezo involve her in all these plans and what are they even?  Maybe she should really tell Fawad what she heard.

"I'll let you sleep now habibty, you look all tired with everything going on " Ruksanah added while standing up with a smile.

"thank you Ruksanah... Really thank you " was all Hanan could say while, noticing Ruksanah's face lighten up.

"I think today is the first day you called my name" she squealed hugging Hanan then said her goodnight and left. Really, how could they be siblings... Subhanallah that arrogant idiot and this sweet princess... How? 

   Hanan went to bed with thoughts filled in her mind, which she wanted answers for some and some, she just wanted to escape thinking about them. The morning seemed very far for her but, little did she know; she wasn't the only one with a brain filled with thoughts. Fawad was worried Arezo could hurt Ruksanah in her process of gaining whatever she wanted. Sometimes he feels like walking up to her and asking her, 'what do you want' but,  only if she would answer him so, that he would give her whatever he could for her to disappear from their lives and everything would be back to normal or nevertheless Ruksanah could be happy without the fear of some stepmother appearing as a nightmare.

Assalamu alaikum everybody I know I left this chapter incomplete and without a notice but,  I'm so sorry I recently lost one of the people I dedicated this book to ... So please help me pray for him 🙏💕💕💕