Chapter 7

This chapter will be short and will contain hinted smut, please read at your own discretion.

You cuddled up close to Jungkook, laying your head on his chest just over his heart. A smile crosses your face as you listened to the beat of his heart. He rubbed his hand down your back, something you've always enjoyed.

The movie was playing, you were watching, "Lovely Love Lie" You felt Jungkook place a soft kiss on the top of your forehead. The movie was almost to the end of it, he made you happy for watching it even tho he doesn't like romance that well. As the two of you watched it, you noticed...

Jungkooks hand began to slowly creep down to your legs. You didn't mind it since it was pretty normal for him to rub your leg. His hand ran along your upper thigh, it tickled a little, you being a very ticklish person. You giggled

You felt his warm breath on your ear, "is it ok if we" he went to ask. You nodded knowing what he wanted.

You were ready, you felt something for this man that you've never felt for anyone. Yes you were nervous since it was your first time. But, you couldn't imagine anyone else taking your virginity other than Jungkook.

You smiled and turned to kiss him. He grabbed your legs and put you on top of him, now having you straddle him. You began to chuckle a little as your lips stayed onto his. Melting into his arms as they wrapped strongly around you. He chuckled slightly, his smiled crept across the pairs lips.

And dot dot dot ;)

When everything was said and done, he wrapped his arms around you tightly and smiled as the movie continued to play in ahead of you two. The couple said their vows and kissed to a beginning of a happy marriage, "I promise that will be us one day." He whispered as he glanced down at you.

"I love you" he whispered kissing your forehead.

"I love you too" you said back to him as a smile crept across your face. "We will have a happy future. With a little baby running around in a cute little family house of our own. I'm just so glad that everything is working out so well already." You said with a smile as you looked over at him and kissed his lips.

After a while you got up and walked into the kitchen grabbing you two some drinks, toasting to the happy win and for a happy future. You honestly didn't know what you would do without this man. Feeling super happy and lucky to have someone as amazing and caring as he was. You loved him with every fiber and being in your body.

If you didn't spend forever with this man, you would simply just give up on love. He was the only reason you made it this far in the idol world. Without his teaching and help, you would have never made it out there. You giggled softly as you began to think of everything that's happened with you two, up to this moment.

Jungkook looked at you curiously as you giggled once more, "what's so funny?" He asked with a soft smile as he caresses your cheek looking into your eyes.

"I just remember something." You simply said with a sparkle, "I'm sure I have the recording still somewhere. You were jumping around the dance practice back when I was still a trainee, while Namjoon chased you around and Jin began to yell. All your evil little self could do was laugh when out of no where Namjoon tripped over his foot and fell in the perfect moment of you running past a-" He laughed at the memory, "yeah the man ended up tripping me over in his own fall." He said he fake anger as he shook his head. "It was very unfair." He laughed.

You giggled, "You were the one chanting that he couldn't catch you. Well seemed like he was able to catch you in the end. I thought you broke your nose. Everyone was freaking out and all you could do was just laugh." You said.

He clicked his tongue, rubbing his nose with a soft pout, "That was a pain laugh." He pouted before you flicked his nose. A yawn forced itself out, "let's get to bed" He said wrapping a blanket around you as he swiftly carried you to the bedroom. Tucking you under the blanket as his arms wrapped around you. He kissed the back of your head before nuzzling into you, "Goodnight my love." He said softly as he drifted off to sleep.

"Goodnight." You spoke back as your heavy eyes began to close shut, drifting into a deep sleep with a smile on your face. Welcoming the world of dreams to your fresh night as darkness evaded you.