Chapter 27

"Hurry up" Ji Sung said as he fixed his suit, "Make sure you don't show your face or so help me. You will regret it" he said glancing back at you then pausing.

 You will regret it" he said glancing back at you then pausing

He smiled at you, wrapping his arms around you from behind. Kissing your neck lightly, "You look so beautiful, princess" He said.

You shuddered as he pulled away, making your body cold from the lack of his warmth. He takes your hand and guides you to the door, grabbing the keys from the table by the door.

He holds the door for you, taking his jacket to hide your face as he holds onto you. Ji Sung helps you into the car, buckling you up. He gets into the drive seat and starts the car, he hands you glasses and a white mask.

"Put it on" he demanded.

You placed the glasses on the ridge of your nose and the mask over your mouth. You stared out the window as trees and house passed by. Little kids were playing out in their front yard as the parents rocked on the porch.

You thought back to Jungkook, hoping one day. When you're back home safe and sound. Jungkook and you could start making bolder decisions. You couldn't wait till the day to have your own husband and kids. You had a pretty decent idea of who will help you with that and you couldn't wait.

You sighed looking away from the window to stop those painful desires. The car stopped as he turned into a driveway. He put the car in park and told you to wait as he walked over to your door. He opened it and took your hand, you got out and looked over at the house.

A man stood at the door with this little girl. You smiled at the little girl as you stepped into the house. Waving gently at her, once inside the house you took the mask and glasses off. Taking a deep breath as you satat the table.

The little girl kept staring at you, a smile on her face, "unnie" she said as she pulled on your sleeve.

You looked down at her as she motions for you to come lower. You knelt down in front of her smiling. "Well aren't you a cutie" your Country Saotori came out.

She smiled brightly and took your hand in hers while pointing to her little play area. You raised an eyebrow wondering why she was so open to you but, pushed it off and followed her.

She sat down and patted the seat beside her, "Can we play?" She asked

You nodded and took the doll as you pretend to walk to the store, "Excuse me" You spoke in a high pitch voice.

The girl giggled grabbing her doll and standing it behind the desk, "Yes Unnie" She said

"May I please have a box of sugar" You had the doll ask.

The girl had her doll nod as it turned around and grabbed a ring box and handed it to her doll. Ji Sung smiles down at you as his boss spoke, "She loves dolls" He said and smiled at his daughter.

"Where's your wife?" Ji Sung asked.

"She is down in Korea with our other daughter. Visiting some family, I wasn't able to go since she isn't able to travel yet" he said pointing at his daughter.

Ji Sung nodded, "Dinner should be done. Let's sit down and eat. Talk about what we were the other day" he said and Ji Sung nodded.

"Come on (Y/N)" he demanded holding his hand out to you

You stood up fixing your dress and taking the little girls hand as she smiled skipping to the kitchen.

"Can I sit beside Unnie?" She asked cutely.

The dad looked at you a gentle smile on your face, "of course she can" You said as the girl clapped happily.

"Ok, Mi na" her dad said giving Mi Na permission.

She ran to the chair beside you, trying to climb in. You reached down to pick Mi Na up and gently place her in the chair. Ji Sung smiled and ran his hand on your back.

The dinner was set on the table as everyone began to pick what they wanted. You looked at Mina, "You want some Kimichi?" You asked and she nodded excitedly.

You placed the food she wanted on her plate and handed it to her, "She would make a wonderful mother" His boss said as he picked up some food, "Any plans on a family soon?" He asked looking up at Ji Sung.

You kept quiet as you moved your food around your plate. Ji Sung coughed a little to clear his throat, "It is a little too soon to say that. But, I'm hoping one day it would work out that way" he said looking at you smiling.

To everyone else, you two were a married couple, newly weds. Ji Sung was very clear on that, you looked at your arms and legs to make sure no bruises or cuts could be seen from the abuse.

You had to put on loads of make up to hide it. But, the consequence of someone finding out is just as bad as trying to escape. You gulped as you scooped up some food, placing the spoon in your mouth.

You no longer had an appetite, because of this you've become very frail and thin. Ji Sung always tries to get you to eat. But, he worked all the time that he couldn't. He always got mad if he found out you didn't eat.

It's not like you didn't want to, you would just get distracted and forget to eat. You were always cleaning up after Ji Sung and just getting so busy with your daily chorus it just wouldnt cross your mind in the slightest.

After a few hours, it was time to go. Mina whined as she didn't want her new friend to leave. You knelt down to hug Mina when she whispers...

"Jungkook-Oppa is very worried about you (Y/N)-Unnie."