Chapter 26

JK POV

"Not all 7 can go in" the nurse who was looking after Yoongi said.

"Hobi, RM and Jimin can go. I'll stay out here" Jungkook suggested.

RM shook his head, "You go in JK" he said. "I have to head back anyways. Working on some songs for the next album. Keep me updated" he said before heading out.

Jungkook sighed and turned to look at the others. Jin also headed out with Namjoon to practice on his dance with the help of Taehyung. The other males and Jungkook walked into the room.

Yoongi laid on the bed, still asleep when Jungkook and the others walked in. They all gathered around as Yoongi stirred, opening his eyes. For a few he stared blankly at Jungkook.

"I messed up" he said tiredly.

Jungkook moves closer to him, "Messed up?" He asked.

"(Y/N)" he simply said.

Jungkook stared at him in shock, "I can't believe I did that to her. I remember how hurt she looked. Her eyes looked so dull when she saw us" he said.

" I was so happy to see her, years later. But, she came to see you. Not me" he said.

Yoongi was talking only because of all the medicines he was on. He was loopy and most likely had no idea what he was saying. He held out his hand to Jungkook, gripping his.

"But, you've taken care of her. Much more than I ever could" He weakly said.

Jungkook gripped his hand, "Don't worry about that now. You two have worked things out. The two of you are still very close. She forgave you"

"But, I can't forgive myself." Yoongi said.

Jungkooks heart broke, he stared at Yoongi. Was he battling himself this whole time. A smile formed on his face, "She is so lucky Kookie." Yoongi said gently, "So lucky"

Jungkook smiled back at his Hyung, "It's all ok now. Please, focus on getting better" he said, swallowing thickly as his throat began to burn.

Yoongi nodded and drifted back to sleep, the nurse from earlier walked in, "Visiting hours are over. You all can come back tomorrow. Yoongi needs all the rest he can get right now" She said gently.

Jungkook nodded looking at the nurse, a smile formed on his face. She reminded him of (Y/N) so much, it made him relax for a few.

No, that wasn't her. She was still out there, somewhere. He sighed and looked out the window.

"Where are you" he whispered.

"Come on Kookie" Jimin said looking back at him.

Jungkook stood up and followed his Hyungs out to the car. When they stepped out, welcomed by a pleasant surprise. ARMYs were standing outside the hospital. Some holding Get Well signs.

Everyone stood there, staring in Awe as they began to sing. They sung a song they created for them. A simple song of warmth and love.

Jungkook brighten up as a smile formed on his face as his beloved fans voices reached his ears. They held up lights, swaying them gently side to side as they sung.

"We love BTS!" They yelled in unison, "Get better!"

Jungkook whipped off his wet cheek as he bowed at ARMY.

"And BTS loves ARMY! Stay safe." Hobi said waving to them as his smile widen.

"I-is Suga-Oppa ok?" A little girl asked, innocently tugging on his shirt.

Jungkook looked down at the little girl and knelt down. He placed his hands on her shoulder and smiled, "He will be" he said.

The girl bubbles and placed her small hands on his cheek, "Oppa is sad?" She asked as she wiped his tear away.

He caressed her small hand in his and nodded, "But, everything is going to be ok" He said ruffling her hair.

She smiled and jumped, surprising Jungkook as she hugged him, "I'll give you my happiness" she said and his heart melted.

ARMY awed at the little girls action as he hugged her back, not touching her for politeness. She pulled away and ran back to her mother, the mother bowed and grabbed her little girl.

"I Hope (Y/N) is well" she said.

No one but them knew she was still alive. He bit his lips, "She will be when we get to her" he said, "We found out she is alive"

The fans gasped and looked at him, "Where is she?" One asked.

He shrugged, "We don't know yet. But, I promise her fans we will find her" he said smiling at them, "She will come home safe"

"I hope unnie is ok" The girl sniffled, "I miss her"

Jungkook heart broke as he saw the little girls sad eyes, "Oppa will find her and he will bring her to you" he said ruffling her hair again as he waved bye to the ARMY. Before getting into the car.

(Y/N) POV

He slapped me again, hard across the face. I fell to the floor holding my cheek as it stung, "When will you ever fucking learn."He yelled, "You ruined everything you worthless Slut"

You stared at the ground holding onto your face, "Get up!" He yelled.

You went to move, not moving fast enough as he grabbed your wrist yanking you up. You yelled in pain as you felt him dig into your wrist and almost pull your arm out of socket.

He gripped your chin making you look at him, "It was a simple order" He said as he stared at you, angry.

You gulped and looked away, "Look at me" He yelled.

You darted your eyes to his, "What did I tell you?" He asked.

You whimpered, "To not speak while your boss was here. I'm sorry" You said.

He frowned and walked away leaving you alone in the kitchen. "worthless" he said.

You stared at the wall as you heard him grab a beer from the fridge. He sat on the couch, the tv turning on as the new report spoke.

"(L/N) (Y/N) is not dead!"