Chapter 11

(Y/N) POV

Your eyes weakly opened, staring at the cemented room. The room was freezing as your half naked body shook violently. You looked down seeing JK's shirt still on. You begin to stand up, using the wall for support.

You leaned against the wall holding your pounding head. Your heart pounded like you were exercising, as for your head, it felt like hammers were pounding into your brain.

You hunched over, gripping onto you stomach as the room began to spin, causing you to fell very sick. You started gagging and dry heaving, falling back down on your knees and coughing. The door opened, you looked up seeing the man from before.

"Seems like someone's awake?" He more less asked

Still gripping your head, you stared up at him, "W-Who are you?" You asked as black dots danced in your vision.

Giving up you hunched on the ground, "I'm your biggest fan" he said "(Y/N)" he finished.

You looked up at him, "Why did you take me" you asked.

He shrugged, "Female idols tend to bring in more money than regular females. You just so happen to be very big right now." He explained.

You stared at him, "bring in money?" You asked scared.

He walked towards you, removing his hands from his pockets, "To screw with, make them their maids. Whatever they like you to be." He said "they love Idols and virgins. They'll eat that u-" he stopped staring at you.

You scoot away as he walks closer to you, "You are a Virgin right?" He asked.

You stare at him blankly "shouldn't you of figured that out before taking me?" You asked.

He grabbed his forehead "well maybe he will still take you" he said pointing at the door as another man walked in.

The man was Korean, wearing a tux, two buttons loose at the top. A watch on his left wrist, buff but still had a small frame. His skin was pale and his hair was dark. His eyes were a beautiful blue. He stared deep in your eyes, causing you to shake.

"She's perfect" he said with a smirk. The man who took me leaned in and whispered.

The new man looked at you before taking steps towards you. You scooted away only to have your back hit the wall. Shaking your head, he gripped your chin looking over you, seeing hickeys on your neck from last night.

He growled throwing your head to the side, "I'll pay less for her. But, I still want her" he said turning to stare at man 1

Man 1 nodded, "acceptable." He said holding his hands out.

You frowned, "I'm not some sac of potato's you can just sell off. I'm human!" You yelled standing up only to fall back down.

"Seems like it to me. Come now!" Man 2 demanded you.

You looked at him, "Don't make this hard" he warned.

You still stared at him, it's not like you could get up anyway. Angrily man 2 walked to you jerking you up by your arm, "I said come now!" He yelled causing you to jump.

You whimpered and held onto the wall to keep yourself up. Having no idea why your legs were so weak you began to take small steps. "Enjoy her Ji Sung!" Man 1 said waving bye happily as he counted his money.

Ji Sung growled grabbing you, before picking you up easily. "You're too slow" he said annoyed as he walked out the door.

He walked down stairs and through some hallways before throwing you in the back of a car with another man in the front. This man seemed more like a body guard. He was scarier, way scarier than Ji Sung. The driver started the car and drove away from the building.

You scooted as close to the door as possible. Staring at Ji Sung, "Please. Don't do this to me" you begged

"Quiet" he demanded harshly.

"No! I want to go home!" You yelled in anger.

He glared at you, "Listen here missy. There's no more home for you. You belong to me and I will do what I Please with you. No whining, begging or crying will win me over to let you go. Theres no point in trying?" He said glaring at you.

You whimpered, "plea-" you went to says tears forming in your eyes.

His eyes burned into your skin as he glared harder slamming his hand beside your head on the window, causing you to jump, "I said quiet" he boomed.

You shrunk away from him and kept quiet. After what seemed like forever. The car turned off onto a dirt road, you looked around trying to figure out where you were. Nothing seemed familiar to you in the slightest.

"Wher-" you were stopped by a laugh.

"You really think I'm gonna tell you where we are?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

You looked down and shook your head, placing your hands on your lap and fiddling with your figures. A habit you had when you were nervous or scared. Your heart pounded in your chest as he got out and went to your side of the door waiting for the guard to pull you out and clamp himself to your wrist.

You twisted your wrist to get comfortable, only to be scolded again. You hissed in pain as the guards grip on your wrist tighten.

"It hurts" You whined.

"You are really asking for it" Ji Sung said looking back at you.

"It's simple. Speak only when you are asked" he said and turned walking into a big log house.

Once inside the guard let go of your wrist and locked the door standing in front of it. He handed the key to Ji Sung. "If you attempt to leave you will be punished." He said.

"Now let me go over the rules." He started.

"Rule one: do as told simple. Rule two: no begging or whining/crying. Rule three: call me sir. Rule four: no leaving. Rule five: absolutely no disobeying my command" he said looking at you. "You're room is up the stairs to the left. Change into what's on the bed and wait for me" he commanded.

You obliged and went to your room, the bedroom was layed out beautifully. The bed had a thin curtain, pink walls with writing, a desk in the corner.

But, there on the bed was the most horrendous outfit ever, "I can't possibly wear this!" You whined