Chapter 17

You yelped in pain as he hit you yet again. "You should have paid more attention to the rules." he said running the rope along your back.

"They were very simple rules. But, you couldn't get it trough your fucking thick skull. You stupid bitch" he yelled before hitting you along the back with the rope.

You whimpered as the stringy object ran down your body and along your butt. A loud slap was heard as he hit you hard on the back with the rope.

You whimpered, biting the sheet, blood was seeping from the gashes on your back as he continuously hit you with the whip. You bite the sheet knowing if you yelled out he would only hit you harder.

Your back began to bleed and bruises welled up all over your body. He pressed hard on a cut causing you to yelp. A smirked formed on his face as he leaned down, "You will learn pet. I hate doing this but, it's the only way to get you to behave" he said.

You covered your face as tears poured from your eyes. He stayed still for a few, thinking he was done You relaxed. Only to have another hit harder than before.

You yelled out again in pain as he hit you a few more times before moving away. He then set up a camera, facing it to you as he covered his face and flipped you over.

His face was covered with a black mask, "Jungkook. (Y/N) is doing great" he said looking Down at you.

You whimpered as you looked into the camera. Speaking with your mouth as no words came out "I love you"

You could only imagine what a mess you looked like, cum, bruises, cuts and dirt all over your naked body. Ji Sung put some pressure on your neck again. Running his finger down your chest.

"She felt great. I see why you wanted her so bad" he said and chuckled, "Too bad she belongs to me now" he said and turned the camera off before leaving the room, leaving you alone. Chained to the bed, a mess as tears poured down your cheeks.

JK POV

"Bing" Jungkook's computer sounded.

He got up wearily, pulling the screen back a little to see it better. He scrolled up to the top of his email to see an unknown file. Clicking on it, a video started playing. 

He gasped.

There on the screen was (Y/N), chained to a bed. Unclothed with blood and bruises all over you body. Her nose was bleeding, a black eye forming and gashes painted all down her frail and tiny body. Bone were peaking out as a man walked over to her.

He could see her crying in pain and trying her hardest to hold it back before looking at the camera and mouthing...

"I love you"

Jungkook ran a hand down the screen, "I love you too" he mouthed back, tears slipping over again.

"I'll get you back. I swear" he said glaring at the masked man.

"And I swear I will fucking kill him" he promised gripping onto the table and the masked man spoke.

"She isn't yours! She mine!" Jungkook yelled punching the table.

Suga walked in as he heard the bang, "Kookie?" He asked sleepily rubbing his eyes.

"Keep I-" he paused as he noticed how angry Jungkook was.

With hesitate steps he walked towards him placing a hand on his shoulder, "Are you ok" he asked.

Looking at the screen with a gasp as he saw (Y/N).

"(Y/N)" he whispered placing a hand over his mouth.

"How could that bastard do that" Jungkook growled out, "I will find him and I will kill him for hurting her" he said.

"Jungkook Calm dow-"

"How the fuck am I suppose to calm down when I see my girlfriend in pain!" He yelled standing up, knocking the chair back.

He glared at Suga, "How can I fucking keep calm when she is somewhere bleeding and weak. I'm suppose to protect her and I can't even do that" he said gripping onto Sugas shirt.

"We will get her" Suga said staring at the younger male.

Suga wasn't afraid, he knew JK wouldn't hurt him. He was just angry at the moment, he had rights to be angry. Jungkook let go of Suga before sitting on the bed and holding his head in his hand.

Sighing as he pushed his hair back looking up at Yoongi, "What am I suppose to do Hyung? I can't sit here anymore. " he protested.

"We have no idea where she is. It's futile to go out there alone." Suga answered.

Jungkook shook his head, "Is there anyway to track her with the file?" He asked.

Yoongi stood there thinking, "Hmm maybe. We can always try" He said and sat at the computer.

Magical Time Skip

After hours of working, Yoongi began to type in some codes, trying to unlock the decrypted hidden files that they had found.

"Almost. Ah got it!" He said and looked at the location.

He looked over at Jungkook, "America" he said.

Jungkook looked back at him, "She seems to be in a small town in Texas." he said

"Then we have to go! We have to leave now" Jungkook said as he began to walk out.

Yoongi grabbed his arm, "You can't just leave. They warned you what will happen if you even attempted to go to her" he said.

Jungkook looked at him and frowned, "I rather die trying, then live in regret. I have to atleast try to save her and if it cost my life. Then so be it." He said

"I'm not living, if she isn't here, safe with me" he added after a long pause

Yoongi protested again, "Let the police handle it" he said.

Jungkook shook his head, "She needs me. Not some strangers coming for her rescue. She is already scared, imagine how scared she will be with more strangers."

"They're cops, she will feel safe" Yoongi continued to protest.

"I can't do that to her. I need to get to her and fast" Jungkook said before walking out the door.