Chapter 31

(Y/N) POV

"How the hell did they find us" Ji Sung asked as he covered your mouth.

You squirmed trying to get away, he saw them pull in and quickly dragged you in the basement from the side of the house. He knew he only had a few minutes to think of a plan.

You stomped on his foot causing him to grunt in pain, "You bitch" he cursed twisting your wrist painfully, "Don't make me bend you over right here and fuck you senselessly in front of your beloved" he hissed in your ear bending you over a little.

You screamed mufflely, shaking your head as you tried to squirm away again but whimpered in pain from him holding onto your arm, placing it firmly behind your back and tilting your head back.

He gently placed his lips at your neck that was bruised already from him choking you or sucking your neck harshly. He gently kissed you neck, "You'll need to be quiet for Daddy. You don't want them taking you away from me." He whispered

You started to feel weak and dizzy from him pressing against your bruises and cuts as pain coarse through your body. He chuckled seeing your pupils widen, "Don't pass out on me" he said watching your eyes flutter closed and opened.

He pulled away a little causing the pain to ease. The door began to rattle as he quietly pulled the two of you to the furthest corner, "They might be in here" a voice said.

Your eyes widen as you started to squirm and scream. It was Jungkook, your beloved, Jungkook. The knight and shinning armor you were waiting for.

"Be quiet" Ji Sung whispered harshly at you pulling your arm further back.

You yelped in pain and whimpered your eyes beginning to water up. He was there, just right out the doors. He was ok, safe and sound. This whole nightmare was almost over. If only they could open the door.

A few seconds, it got quiet, too quiet. Did they move on? You shake your head as the thought crossed. No, he wouldn't give up that easy. Seconds went by then minutes. You waited and listened, "They seem to have l-"

There was a loud thud as the door violently shook, "1....2.....3..." the noise happened again as the door cracked.

You screamed again, Ji Sung clamped your mouth shut tighter to quiet you down, "one more time" a new voice said.

"1....2....3" Jungkook counted before the door crashed again.

It cracked more as a pair of hands began to tear away at the door. Pulling the wood away, you looked and saw Jungkook looking around the dark room, "(Y/N)" he called out.

You muffled a scream out and he looked in your direction. Ji Sung held his breath in as Jungkook stared at you, yet he couldn't see you, "She's in here. I heard something" he said crawling in

"(Y/N)!" He called out again

You fought through the pain, squirming away from Ji Sung. You jerked away harshly, yelling in pain as your arm popped.

"(Y/N)!" Jungkook yelled as he heard you cry in pain.

Ji Sung punched you in the stomach causing you to fall down and grip your stomach in pain. With a grunt you toppled over on the ground, Ji Sung's hand went up again as he punched you and hit your face.

Your nose began to bleed as he hit you again. You curled up, before he could land another hit. Someone tackled him to the ground. You laid there holding yourself in pain as struggling could be heard.

A light began to shine in your direction. You looked over seeing Jungkook angrily on Ji Sung pounding him into the ground. He wasn't stopping as he continuously hit him not allowing him to protect himself.

"You bastard" Jungkook yelled punching him hard in the face.

Ji Sung's Face was bloody as he tried to push Jungkook off of him. He couldn't as Jungkooks hands continuously hit him. He was out to kill him and would have if the cop didn't stop him.

"J-Jungkook" you called out weakly.

The cop pulled him off and pushed him away quickly pinning Ji Sung down. He grabbed his arms turning him over and handcuffing him, "You are under arrest for the kidnap of (Y/N)." He said, "What ever you say or do can be and will be held against you in court" he explained.

The cop pulled him up, "You can have a lawyer" he said beginning to read his rights as he pushed him out to the cop car.

Jungkook looked over at your weak body before running to you and pulling you to him. You hissed in pain as he bared again your bruises. He quickly pulled away, "I'm so sorry" he said tears running down his face.

You began to cry to as you weakly hugged him. Hissing slightly in pain, "I was so scared" You cried as he hugged you.

He shushed you, "shhh it's ok baby. It's all over. I'm here now and I will not allow this to ever happen to you again" he said as he allowed you to cry on his shoulders your body shaking violently.

He couldn't believe it, you were alive and safe. But, you had gotten so small and weak since he last saw you. He couldn't take looking at your frail and bruised body. He felt angry and wanted to kill Ji Sung. He hoped he got what he deserved.

Jungkook helped you stand up and walk you outside where an Ambulance waited. Ji Sung was yelling and cursing. He looked over at you two, "This isn't over. You fucking wait. I'll be back and I will take what Is mine." He warned as the cop pushed him in the car. He looked at you and said...

"You Can Never Leave Me"

The Doctors came to you helping you to sit in the back of the Ambulance as they began to clean and treat your wounds. Jungkook sat beside you wrapping a blanket around you when they were done and held you close.