Chapter 29

JK POV

He stiffened as the knife pressed against his jugular. He moved it slightly cutting into his throat. "We fucking warned you to give her up. She belongs to him now. I thought you would have been smarter than this when you found the note I written." He said.

Jungkooks eyes widen, "It was you!" He said and the Detective smirked.

"She really did pay good money" He smirked.

Jungkook angrily squirmed away. He immediately stopped when the knife pushed further in, "Be Still if you don't want this pretty little neck of your sliced." He hissed.

Jungkook glared, "How dare you do this!" He yelled, "Give her back to me. I'll do anything."

"We worked too hard for her. We will not give her up without a fight." He said and smiled.

Jungkook squirmed again, "Fucking Be Still" He said.

Jungkook swing his arm up hitting the man hard in the nose. He yelled in pain and back away holding his now bleeding nose, "You bastard" he said holding onto his pouring nose.

Jungkook stood up, watching the man with his knife.

(Y/N) POV

You sat on the couch, Ji Sung was beside you, he scooted closer to you, wrapping his arms around you and pulling you close. You heard him breath in as his nose laid at the croak of your neck. You could feel him smiling against you, "You're so beautiful" He said.

He looked at you and turned your face to his, planting his lips on yours, "I hate to keep you coped up here all the time. But, I can't risk losing you. I almost did once because that damn Jungkook" he growled.

You gulped at his name and looked away to hide the pain look, "I've been gone for months. My fans and all my friends are worried. Why can't you let me go?" You asked tearfully looking at him.

He frowned and lifted his hand, You flinched away as he slapped you hard across the face, hitting your black eye hard, "I told you to never fucking ask to leave" he yelled.

You held onto your face as he gripped your chin tightly making you look at him. He pulled you closer to him, "You are mine, and no one can have you." He growled and kissed your cheek as you sniffled.

"I love you" he said

You looked away but, he gripped your chin and made you look at him. Jerking your head harshly to face him, "I said I love you" he growled out.

You hiss in pain, "I-I love you too" You whimpered out.

He let you go satisfied and went upstairs, leaving you alone in the living room.

JK POV

He jumped on the Detective tackling him to the floor and gripping his wrist down. The man squirmed around, gripping tightly onto the knife. "Give her back"

Jungkook slammed his fist hard into the mans face. He growled in pain and frustration. The man twisted and quickly turned and pinned Jungkook down on the ground. He balled his fist out and punched Jungkook in the face.

Jungkooks head knocks back, his vision going a little crazy. He shakes his hand and twisted one free pushing the man off of him. "I said I wouldn't give her back with out a fight" the man said gripping the knife.  He charged at Jungkook, the man swung the knife at him.

Jungkook jumped back barely dodging the knife. The knife cut his shirt, slightly getting his stomach. Jungkook stood on one end of the room. The man on the other end, both males were panting angrily.

Jungkook charged at him pushing him into the wall and pinning him there trying to reach up and grab the knife, "I said give her back to me" Jungkook said.

He gripped the knife twisting it around trying to get it from the man, "I wa-" the knife fell straighten down, blood pouring out, the body falling onto the ground with a thud as blood splattered onto the wall...

Everywhere...

The door swung open and another person walked in seeing a figure bleeding profusely on the ground, "What in the hell happened here?" They asked looking at the man with the knife.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi laid in the bed, "She what?" He asked staring at Jin in shook.

"She is behind the kidnapping and you getting shot. She probably didn't mean for you to get hit." Jin tried to explain to him, "She's doing all of this to get you back."

"What I don't understand is why is she attacking her when she isn't even with me anymore. She is with Jungkook." He said, confusedly

Jin Shrugged, "Maybe She is still angry about you choosing her in the first place." He said looking at Yoongi, "Either way it's all because she wants you".

He shakes his head, "That can't be right. She could have me, I'm not the one taken. She wants him. She wants whoever (Y/N) has" Yoongi said.

Jin shakes his head too, "Why would she want Jungkook when she has no idea who he is. She slept with you, not Jungkook. She knows you a lot more than she knows him. She has to be after you" He said looking around the room.

"I just want to know what she meant by you'll never see me after this. Where would she have gone t-" Jin was cut off by doctors rushing down the hall.

Jin jumped up looking at the man going by, "No" he said seeing someone very familiar to him, "It can't be him." He said eyes wide as he watched the bloody man roll by.

"What happened to him" he asked in a panic.

"We don't know. The cops are investigating. Looks like stab wounds" a Doctor quickly said as he walked by.

Jin looked back at Yoongi, "This is bad, very bad." He said, staring at Yoongi with wide eyes.

"What's bad Hyung?" Yoongi asked.