Chapter 28

You couldn't get the girls words out of your mind. If Jungkook was worried, did they know you were alive? The whole ride back home you were so distracted you didn't hear Ji Sung calling you.

"Princess!" He yelled looking over at you.

You jumped and turned to look at him, "Yes sir?" You asked a little scared that he was mad.

"What's with you today?" He asked taking glances at you.

You shrugged and looked back to the window, "That Little girl was pretty cute" you said staring at him through the reflection of the window.

He smiled and placed a hand on your thigh, "I'll make that dream a reality" he said.

You rolled your eyes and continued to watch the trees and cars pass by the rest of the way home.

You walked in, "Grab me a drink." Ji Sung demanded as he walked to the living room.

He sat down and turned the TV on, you went into the kitchen grabbing a glass and pouring some Red Wine, placing a cherry on a toothpick. You put the toothpick in the drink and walked over to him, "Here" you said before turning to go to your room.

As you turned he grabbed your wrist and pulling you to him. You squealed and landed on his lap as one arm wrapped around your waist. He chuckled and looked at his drink, "You almost made me drop this" He said licking your neck, "Stay with me for a while before you lay down. I miss your company" He said.

You squirmed alittle But, immediately stop when his grip tighten. You whimper a little and sat still. Seeing that it was impossible to move away. He continue to watch TV taking sips of his Wine. Some time during all of this you started to fall asleep in his lap.

Ji Sungs POV

Ji Sung looked down at her as she drifted off to sleep. A smile slowly crept on his face as he gently placed the glass down and grabbed his phone pulling up Photos. He held it out looking at her beautiful sleeping face through the phone before snapping a photo.

He put his phone away and kissed your cheek gently before picking you up

He put his phone away and kissed your cheek gently before picking you up. In your sleep you laid your head on his chest and wrapped your arms and legs around him like a child. He smiled holding his arms under you to support you as he carried you upstairs.

He placed you on the bed and tucked you in pulling the covers over your shoulder. He chuckled as he looked at you before turning and grabbing a new pair of underwear. He walked to the bathroom, lighting a cigarette as his water filled.

He sucked in some smoke, blowing it out through his nose before stepping in the tub. It was filled enough for his legs to go under water. He leaned back, smoking some more and blowing it out as he relaxed in the warm water.

He soaked for around an hour, smoking two more cigarettes before getting out, he put his underwear on and dried his hair placing the towel over his shoulder. He smiled at your sleeping figure.

He threw the towel in the clothes hamper and crawled in bed with you. Wrapping his arms gently around you and pulling you close to him. He nuzzled his face in your shoulder and drifted of to sleep.

JK POV

"My daughter said she saw (Y/N). We live all the way in Italy." The lady said to Kookie.

Jungkook looked at the lady in shook, "She in Italy" she said, "My daughter saw her yesterday. I guess the man who took her works for him" She said switching her daughter on her other hip.

She sleepily moved as she started sucking on her thumb again, "S-She's ok?" He asked.

She shrugged, "He said she seemed to be doing well. Just a little fragile and scared." She said, "Report it to the police. Don't go there alone" she pleaded.

He nodded and bowed, "Thank You" he said and turned walking to his car.

"Police station" he told the driver.

"What about the interview?" He asked.

"Forget it. She's alive and in Italy. Now please hurry" he said.

The driver nodded and turned the ignition. The engine started and the driver moved gears. He began to drive down the busy streets towards the Police Station.

Once there Jungkook quickly jumped out, some fans recognize him as he rushed in. He walked up to the front desk, "I have news on the whereabouts of (Y/N). Please let me talk to the head of her investigation." He asked.

"He's in a meeting." She said, "Give him a few"

Jungkook frowns, "How long is a few. It's urgent" he asked.

She shrugged, "Maybe hours?" She said.

"I don't have hours. I need to speak to him now. Can you please tell me where he is"

She sighed and called the meeting room, "He said wait for him in his office. He will be there shortly." She said pointing to a door, "3rd door to the left"

Jungkook bowed, "Thank you!" He said and went to the room.

He waited about five minutes before the detective walked in, "How May I help you kookie?" He asked smiling at the other.

"She's in Italy" he blurted out.

The detective looked at him and raised an eyebrow, "Italy? She?"

Jungkook looked at him, "(Y/N) is in Italy" he repeated.

The Detective smiled and stood up, closing the door and locking it. He taped on the doorknob, "And how the hell did you find this out?" He asked glaring at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned to face the Detective, "A lady told me her Daughter saw her" He said very confused.

The Detective rolled his eyes, pulling out as knife as he slowly walked up to Jungkook, "We Warned you not to get involved. But, you couldn't stick to your own fucking business" He cursed.

Jungkook went to get up. The Detective rushes to him grabbing his wrist and pushing it behind his back.

"Ah" Jungkook yelled in pain as he felt his arms almost breaking.

The Detective gripped the knife and placed it at his neck, "We warned you"