Chapter 23 (21+)

Ji Sung is the man above ^^^^^^^^^^^
And 21+ ahead guys. You have been warned!!

He threw you on the bed, you tried to squirm away. Ji Sung pulled you close to him crawling on top of you. Before flipping you over holding you on him. His big, veiny hands gripping your small thighs.

You gulped nervously as he grabbed your hand guiding it up his abs. Shaking your head, "P-please" you said.

He smirked and pulled himself up, putting his lips at your earlobe. Licking it gently, "You know you like it when daddy fucks you" he said.

You shake your head as his hand continued to guide your hand stopping at his neck, "Keep them there" he demanded.

His hand guided its way to the top of your blue jean dress as he started to unbutton it. He bites his lips hungrily as he leans up kissing your neck, sucking gently leaving a few hickeys.

You bite your lips, holding back a moan as he sucked your sweet spot. He continued to kiss down to you collarbones.

"P-please Stop" you begged

He finished unbuttoning your dress pulling it open, "Your body is so sexy" he said ignoring your pleas.

He continued to kiss down as he unclamping your bra, he pulled it down staring at your breast. You went to move your hands to cover them in embarrassment.

"Don't move" he barked gripping your wrist, placing them back below his neck.

You whimpered as his left hand began to fondle your breast. Rubbing his thumb on your now harden nipple. He went back to kissing your collarbone, going down to your free breast. Licking it gently, circling around your nipple as he twisted the other.

A moan escaped your lips, he kissed down some more, before laying you on the bed. Keeping your hand below his neck. Before went lower kissing right above your panties.

He glanced up to see your eyes closed as the pleasure began to build up. He grabbed your hands, placing them at his head. His tongue glided its way along your pantie line. Biting your lower lip as your womanhood got wet.

He goes back up, leaving more kisses on your neck as his hand slipped under your pantie. Straighten two fingers out as he quickly thrust them into you. Arching your back at the sudden action a moan escaping your lips.

He thrusted faster as pleasure built up in your stomach. You clenched onto him moaning out his name. You cursed at yourself for doing that.

He chuckled, "Im finding it hard to believe that Jungkook was better than me" he said.

Guilt suddenly hit you at his name. You couldn't believe yourself. Hating yourself for enjoying this as your moans filled the room. He pulled his hands out placing his finger in front of you.

"Already this wet?" He asked his hands going back down to your panties.

He moved his head down to your womanhood leaving light kisses as he pulled your panties down. Placing his lips at your womanhood, he started to lick your entrance another moan falling from your lips as your gripped his hair in pleasure.

His tongue went in you briefly before pulling away and straddling you. Placing your hands at his stomach as some of the buttons of his black shirt was unbutton. One of his hands on the back of his head as he started down at your naked body.

He bites his lip gently, "Pull it out" he demanded guiding your hand to his zipper

He bites his lip gently, "Pull it out" he demanded guiding your hand to his zipper. You panted as your hand slowly unzipped his pants pulling his member out. He smiled and moved slightly. Positioning himself at your entrance, "please no." You said trying to pull away.

He pinned you down, pushing his member inside of you. You arched your back a little as he went all the way in. Thrusting in and out of you quickly. You started gripping the air as moans filled the room.

"Fuck" he moaned letting go of your hands as he grabbed your hips making him thrust faster.

He gripped your hips tighter, thrusting deeper into you. You moaned out, gripping the sheets as you arched you back. You hated the fact that you were enjoying this. You felt your stomach clentch as you came.

Ji Sung of course was no where near done, he thrusted faster into you. He moved your leg placing it over his shoulder allowing him more access as he thrusted deeper into you. You gripped ahold of the sheet as you moaned louder. After a few minutes he panted, looking down at you.

His cum was all over your chest, your chest was rising and falling. Panting along with him, "Let's go wash up. Baby girl" he said kissing you cheeks.

He pulled off of you and walked to the bathroom. You layed there for a few as tears fell from your eyes. Staring up at the ceiling.

"I'm sorry..."

"Jungkook..."

Ji Sung called out to you, "It's ready. Don't keep me waiting"

You quickly wiped your tears and walked into the bathroom. You opened the shower door and stood in. He pinned you to the glass and pressed his lips hard to yours.

"You're so beautiful" he said kissing you cheek before running the rag along your bruised body.

You hissed in pain as the water hit the cuts and the soap burned in them. Closing your eyes as he ran the soapy rag over your now thin and frail body. You stopped eating, your mind starting to become cloudy.

There's no point. You're never leaving. They all think you're dead anyways

It wasn't a lie. They did, no one was looking for you anymore. But, you kept thinking, one thing.

Yoongi

Was he ok? You wanted to ask, to some how find out. But, it was forbidden to talk about them here.

Unless he mentioned them.

Soon you were all clean, getting out and putting the robe over your naked body, covering most of your bruises. Ji Sung grabbing a cigarette from the bedroom. He lite it and walked back in, pulling you close as he looked in the mirror.

His phone was out, his arm was around you holding the phone. His other hand propped on the mirror.

you smiled...

"Face me" he demanded.

You did...

He planted his lips on yours and...

Snap

He took a picture, "You are so beautiful princess"