Prologue

Sometimes, or rather in most cases, dramas occur when nobody expects it. For the men of the Battalion Chief Wallace Boden, to intervene in these dramas is a banality because it's their job. But when the last 4th July, the firefighters of the Truck 81 and Squad 3 responded to an emergency call for crash cars, they didn't imagine that in one of the car it's one of their, one of their firefighter who was on way to the firehouse. But once arrived at the scene of the accident, the panic seized them and seized especially the Lieutenant Severide at the head of the Squad 3, recognizing the car of his girlfriend and colleague, Charly, crushed against a pilon. 

After six months in a coma, six months in which Kelly was coming to the bedside of his girlfriend with who he was supposed to get married, the "Sleeping Beauty" finally wakes up. And the only thing she remembers is the firefighter's smile that got her out of the car. Just his smile, nothing more. 

________________________________________
So, guys! Here we go for another Chicago fire fanfiction but this time in English not in French. Thus, you can understand that English isn't my mother tongue and I want to apologize for the mistakes that I probably gonna do. Hope you gonna enjoyed this fanfiction. See u soon!