1|

"A few weeks ago, I woke up in a pile of trash. Didn't know where I was. People came at me with strange weapons and nets. Then, this girl came out of nowhere. Said that I was hers. She killed everyone around me. Took me to this place that talked to me. The walls told me that I belonged to the Grandmaster. That I was his prize. I met him. He wasn't all that great. He was calm. But, strange. They moved the chair I was in, wherever they went. As the Grandmaster talked to the girl that had brought me to this place, I noticed a man in green. He looked at me once, then did a double take. He looked, familiar to me. I don't know why. I got this weird feeling that I had met him before. Maybe I did. I'm not sure. Anyway, the Grandmaster made me fight in the arena. He called me poison. I never had a scratch on me. I always made it out alive. But, one day, the Grandmaster made me fight his champion. I thought it would be easy and quick. I was wrong."

🌙

[The Fight]

"Keep moving." One of the guards pushed the tip of his spear into Ori's back.

Ori huffed in anger and walked forward. As they neared the large door, they took off the chains around Ori's wrists and ankles. Then, they gave Ori her blades.

The looked like ordinary, short, gold poles. But, with the flick of the wrist, 24 inch blades came out.

"Go." One of the guards pushed Ori forward.

Ori stepped out into the light and was greeted by a bunch of people. Thousands of people.

"This will be easy." Ori smiled. Her head went towards the Grandmasters "front row seat". Up there, she saw the man in green again.

Ori looked towards the other door, preparing for an easy fight.

"Lady's and gentlemen," the Grandmaster started, "my champion! I give you, the Incredible Hulk!"

The doors on the other side smashed open. A green beast came out shouting his own name. The crowd went wild.

"Let's get this over with." Ori flicked her wrists and the 24 inch blades came out.

Hulk began to run towards Ori. And Ori began to run towards the Hulk. When the two met, Hulk had swung his hammer at Ori. Ori ducked and made a small cut on his leg. The Hulk cried out in pain. Ori's smile grew bigger. She was going to win. Ori could feel it.

Hulk swung at Ori with one hand. Ori ducked again, but was met with the hammer in his other hand. Ori flew towards the wall and smashed into it. The crowd roared with excitement.

"You made a mistake." Ori groaned as she pushed the hammer off of her body. "I'll make you suffer!" Ori pushed herself off of the wall and sprinted towards the Hulk. A scream of rage came from her mouth as she punched him right on the jaw. The hulk spun around and fell to the ground. Ori jumped on him, and held him down. The Hulk squirmed underneath this new being. How was she strong enough to hold him down? Ori had no clue, but she didn't care. She wanted to be the new champion.

Ori raised her right arm. The blade glinted in the arena lights.

Ori's eyes locked with the Hulks. Her chest rose and fell with every strong breath she took. Ori placed both hands on her weapon. It hung over the Hulks heart.