4|

"Here," Ori handed a small blade to Ray, "you're going to need a weapon."

"When did you get here?" Ray asked.

"It doesn't matter." Ori said. "I'm here to make sure you and I both make it out alive."

Ray flipped the small knife in her hands and smiled.

"I can take care of myself. Besides, I can heal."

Ori placed her blades in her belt.

"What do you mean you can heal?" Ori asked.

Ray sheathed her small knife and stepped forward. She lifted her right hand and wiggled her fingers. Rays hand began to glow. Her other hand began to glow as well.

Ori smiled.

"I can see why they call you Ray." Ori said. "When your hands began to glow, it reminded me of the sun."

Ray smiled.

"Bingo."

🌙

"The Grandmaster's champion is more likely to come after you." Ori said as she flipped her blade in her right hand, "he knows me more than you."

"Wait," Ray moved a small strand of hair away from her face, "you know him?"

"Yeah," Ori threw her blade at the wooden dummy, almost hitting Thor, "we've met before."

"Are you trying to kill me?" Thor asked as he took Ori's blade out of the wooden dummy.

"Not yet." Ori smiled. "What brings you here?"

"I am to fight with you and the girl." Thor replied.

Ori blinked.

"What?! Why would you-" Ori sighed, "that bastard's afraid to lose his second best."

"Your the Grandmasters second best?" Thor asked.

Ori gave Thor a nasty look which shut the Asgardian up.

Horns blared throughout the arena. The Grandmasters voice echoed off the walls.

"Looks like that's our cue." Ori grabbed her blade back from Thor, and placed her blades back at her sides and gave Ray some armor. "Put this on and meet me at the doors." Ray nodded.

"As for you, Thor," Ori smiled, "you might want to use this." Ori placed a long bladed sword in the Asgardians hands. Then, as Ori made her way towards the doors, she patted Thor on the shoulder and said,

"Try not to die." Then Ori walked away.

🌙

Ori looked to her left, Ray was standing next to her.

"Ready?" Ori asked.

Ray nodded.

The god of thunder stood on Ori's right.

"You look ready." Ori smiled.

Thor nodded his head.

"It's main event time!" The Grandmaster's voice echoed throughout the arena.

"Let's make them proud." Ori grumbled. The doors in front of them opened and the three of them stepped out into them open. The crowd went wild.