2|

"Hey big guy!" Valkyrie smiled as she entered the Hulks room with Ori. Ori stood off to the side. Her arms were crossed over her chest. She felt awkward being in the room.

Hulk turned towards Ori. Both of their eyes met. Hulk then turned, and sulked away.

"Did I do something?" Ori asked.

"He feels bad for what he did to you." Valkyrie said.

"Oh." Ori rubbed her neck.

There was silence. Then, Ori cleared her throat and clapped her hands.

"I should get back to my cell mates." Ori walked towards the big opening in the room. "I haven't talked to them for hours."

Valkyrie rolled her eyes, but nodded her head.

"Don't get killed!" Valkyrie yelled to her friend.

Ori scoffed and walked out of the room.

🌙

As Ori continued her long journey down the halls, she couldn't help but feel as if someone was following her.

Ori slightly turned her head to see behind her. But no one was there.

Ori shrugged her shoulders and continued down the hall. Soon, she reached the cell they held the "gladiators" in.

"Let me in." Ori demanded to the guards. They followed her demand and opened the door. Ori ran in and found Korg.

"Korg!" Ori smiled as she punched the rock giant on the arm.

"Where have you been?" Korg asked. "Miek was going nuts without you being here."

Ori laughed.

"Do we have any new fighters?" Ori asked.

"We did." Korg looked around the room, "but they're dead now."

"Oh." Is all Ori said.

"Times up, get out!" One of the guards held the door opened for Ori.

"Where are you going?" Korg asked.

Ori sighed.

"The Grandmaster has set me free. I am no longer a prisoner." Ori walked towards the door and stayed in the doorway, "but I'm still a fighter." Ori winked and walked out of the room. The heavy door slammed shut and locked.

Ori took one more step and bumped into someone.

"Sorry." Ori mumbled as she backed up. Standing in front of her was the green Asgardian.

His green eyes seemed to stare right into her soul. He didn't even apologize to Ori. The Asgardian scoffed and walked away. He only looked back once before he disappeared around the corner.

"Jerk." Ori mumbled. She walked away from the circular cell and went to find her friend Valkyrie.

🌙

"Valkyrie?" Ori called out into the Hulks empty room. She wasn't there. Ori went to the only place she knew she would find Valkyrie. The bar.

"There you are!" Ori smiled and sat herself next to her friend. "I've been looking all over for you."

Valkyrie had a big bottle of alcohol in her right hand. Valkyrie's body wobbled as she turned herself on her chair.