8|

Hulk let go of the three and stepped away.

Ori smiled at the big crowd. They all received applauds and smiled for the brave act.

Suddenly, a small girl with blond hair ran into Ori and hugged her.

"Ray!" Ori smiled and hugged the small girl. "What are you doing here?"

"I had to get off of that planet. I needed to be free."

"Ori." Thor called out to her.

"Coming!" Ori shouted. "I have to go, I'll be right back."

Ray nodded her head and watched her friend leave.

🌙

"Have you seen Loki at all?" Ori asked.

Thor smiled and shook his head.

"I have no idea where my brother is."

"Maybe he's standing right behind you." Loki said. Ori and Thor turned around to look at him.

Thor grabbed a ruby of some sort and tossed it in his hand.

"You know, if you were actually here, I'd give you a hug." Thor threw the ruby at Loki and he caught it. Loki smiled.

Thor chuckled and walked towards his brother. He smiled at him and patted him on the back. Then, Thor left.

Ori smiled.

"Back from the dead."

Loki chuckled.

"I'm guessing this isn't the first time you've faked your death." Ori said.

"I might've done it a few times." Loki smirked.

Ori chuckled.

Loki walked over towards Ori and cleared his throat.

"Why-why did you," Loki sighed in frustration, "why did you help me?"

Ori looked at him confused.

"Help you with what?" Ori asked.

Loki didn't say anything, he only stared at Ori.

"Oh," Ori rubbed her neck, "that whole take over the world thing."

Loki nodded his head.

"Well, I didn't have a choice." Ori said. She went to grab a glass but Loki stopped her by grabbing her hands.

"You're a terrible liar." Loki said.

Ori huffed.

"Well, I really didn't have a choice." Ori looked at Loki. "But, I-I," Ori sighed in frustration. She closed her eyes to try and concentrate. But, when Ori opened them, she was on that damn rock again. Waiting for him. Her boss. The one who always had blood on his teeth. She hated him. He was never like her father. Never treated her the right way when he was gone. He was lucky Ori never told her father. Otherwise, he'd be dead by now.

A rock fell to the ground. Ori whipped her blade out and turned around. The tip of the blade was inches away from Loki's throat.