6|

"Val," Ori quickly walked beside her friend. "Can we trust these people?"

"Can they trust you?" Valkyrie raised an eyebrow.

"Okay, that's not cool."

"Why didn't you tell me?" Valkyrie asked.

"I-I didn't know!" Ori shouted, "I don't even know how I got here." Ori sighed. "I have had snippets or glimpses of him, my father Thanos. I can hear his voice. But I never see his face." Ori walked towards Valkyrie. "I'm sorry that I didn't tell you, but I couldn't because I didn't know." Ori walked past Valkyrie and onto her ship. "Let's go!"

Valkyrie sighed and headed for her ship.

🌙

"There!" Ori pointed towards a yellow and orange ship a few miles in front of them. "Shall we make an entrance?" Ori raised a brow. Valkyrie smiled.

Valkyrie moved her ship in front of the Grandmaster's.

"Be prepared for anything." Valkyrie said to Ori. Ori nodded her head.

"Where are the guns on this thing!" Thor's voice echoed in Valkyrie's ship.

"There aren't any!" Valkyrie shouted over the loud gunfire that came from behind them, "The Grandmaster uses it for his good times. Like orgies and stuff."

"Did she just say orgies?" Bruce's voice slowly died away as Valkyrie cut off the communication system.

"Val," Ori started, "we gotta tail." Ori pointed towards the screen. A warning sign popped up.

Valkyrie pressed a few buttons and began to stand.

"Let's go." Valkyrie grabbed Ori's arm and led her towards the ships exit.

"You know how many times I tried this!" Ori said.

"Yes." Valkyrie replied.

"Then you know how many times I failed." Ori said.

"Just jump." Valkyrie said, she jumped out of the ship.

Ori sighed and cursed. Then, she jumped. Ori traveled through the air like a bird. Now all she had to do was land.

Ori came upon the Grandmaster's ship and readied herself. She hit the glass and slid to the side. Ori grabbed out her blade and flicked her wrist. Then, Ori impaled the ship and prayed that she didn't fly off. When she stopped sliding, Ori hoisted herself onto the roof and joined Valkyrie.

"See, you can do it." Valkyrie smiled.

Ori rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Come on." Valkyrie jumped to another ship.

"Seriously!" Ori yelled. She grumbled and followed her friend.

Ori landed perfectly this time. She helped Valkyrie destroy the ship and jumped onto another one. Just as Ori ripped the ship to shreds, she looked up to see Thor and Valkyrie destroying a ship together. Ori couldn't help but smile.

"Maybe that'll get her to stop drinking." Ori said to herself as she took off the ships guns and threw them to the side. She jumped back onto the Grandmaster's ship and sat down. Thor and Valkyrie were the last ones to arrive back onto the ship.

"You two love birds done?" Ori asked. She got a hard punch to the arm.

"Ow." Ori groaned.

Thor took the wheel and told everyone to buckle up.

Ori looked out the window and saw red. Red dust, red everything.

"Are we gonna make it?!" Ori shouted over the loud roar of the Devils Anus.

"Yes." Thor said as he steered the ship around some rubble. The higher they climbed, the more debris they came upon.

The ship started to shake. So did the passengers.

Ori ears popped. A bright light blinded her. Then, there was darkness.

🌙

Ori's eyes fluttered open. She sat up and groaned. What did they just go through?

"Guys," Bruce started, "we're here."

Ori looked outside her window and gasped. The ship was floating towards a place of beauty and wonder. A floating island. Home to many Asgardian's.

"Asgard." Ori breathed.

The ship flew closer and closer towards their destination. Closer towards a mistake, and possibly closer towards death.