7|

"Wow." Ori looked out her window as the ship passed golden towers and the rainbow bridge.

"This is Asgard?" Bruce asked. "Isn't it supposed to, you know, not be on fire?"

Ori shrugged her shoulders.

"Hela is going to go after my people. I have to make sure she doesn't succeed." Thor said. He looked at Valkyrie, Ori and Bruce.

Valkyrie landed the ship closer towards the palace.

"Your highness," she called out, "just, you know, be careful."

Thor nodded his head. But, before he left, he set down some of Valkyries old armor.

"I found this when I went into the armory. I Thought you'd might want it."

Valkyrie looked at Thor and nodded her head. The ship began to lift and Thor headed towards the palace.

"He'll be fine Val." Ori said. Valkyrie only nodded her head.

"There!" Bruce pointed towards a large group of people. Their path was blocked off by a giant wolf.

"We need to help them." Ori said.

Valkyrie went towards the gun and aimed at the wolf. Multiple rounds were fired. But they did nothing.

"This stupid dog won't die!" Valkyrie said.

Bruce walked over towards the opening of the ship.

"You wanna know who I really am?" Bruce asked Valkyrie.

"What?" Valkyrie looked at him confused. So did Ori.

Bruce dove out of the ship and towards the wolf. As the wolf was running towards the Asagardians, it stopped as Bruce hit the rainbow bridge. He looked dead. The wolf pushed Bruce with his nose to see if he was still alive. When Bruce didn't move, the wolf growled and began to run towards the Asgardians again. But, it stopped. It was being pulled back. A familiar roar was heard.

"Hulk!" Ori smiled.

Valkyrie looked down at her green friend with surprise. A small smile began to spread across her lips.

"Valkyrie look out!" Ori yelled. Shots came out of nowhere and attacked their ship. It was going down.

"Hang on!" Valkyrie said. The ship landed with a crash. No one was hurt though.

"Are those, dead soldiers?" Ori asked as she climbed out of the ruble.

"Looks like it." Valkyrie smiled. "Shall we?"

Ori looked at her friend and smiled.

"Let's."

The two ran towards the dead army. Valkyrie attacked anything that came close to her. Ori had whipped out her blades and began to "slice and dice."

A dead soldier came from behind Ori. He attacked her and brought her to the ground.

"Oh god this thing is disgusting!" Ori shouted as she tried to fight the zombie off of her. It wouldn't budge.

More soldiers came and piled onto Ori. Her breathing quickened. Ori felt strange. Her whole body felt strange actually. Ori closed her eyes, and when she opened them, they were glowing purple.

Ori put her hands into fists and then opened them. Purple energy threw the dead soldiers off of her.

Ori quickly stood up and threw more energy towards the dead soldiers. They were obliterated.

Valkyrie looked over towards her friend.

"You have powers?!"

"I guess." Ori shrugged her shoulders.