5|

Ori slowly opened her eyes. She stared up at the colorful ceiling. A few noises came from behind her.

Ori slowly sat up and clutched her stomach. It felt sore, but, at least she was alive.

Ori looked around the room and saw the person that had helped her. He was facing away from Ori, but she could tell who it was.

Ori sighed and ran her left hand through her hair.

"Loki." Ori called. He stiffened at his name. "Why did you help me? I thought you were a cold being."

Loki turned around and walked towards Ori.

"Drink this." Loki said.

Ori took it and looked up at Loki.

"Is this poisoned?" Ori asked.

"Drink." Loki demanded.

Ori took a small sip of the liquid and gagged.

"What in Helheim is this stuff?" Ori asked.

"It helps wake you up." Loki replied. "It also helps with pain."

"It's disgusting." Ori placed the liquid down. "So, why did you help me?"

Loki sighed.

"I didn't want to," Loki said, "but, something made me help you."

"Something made you help me?" Ori cocked a brow. "Sure." Ori began to stand. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to come up with a plan on how I'm gonna get out of this hell hole."

"You'll die," Loki said, "at least let me help you escape."

Ori laughed.

"You?" Ori shook her head and smiled. "Why would I trust the god of mischief?"

"How did you-"

"Out of my way," Ori pushed passed Loki, "find your brother, maybe he'll help you." Ori turned the corner and was gone.

Loki made his hands into fists. He needed to get off the planet. And safely. But he needed someone to help him make that possible.

"The Grandmaster calls for you." A guard was standing in the doorway.

Loki sighed and followed the guard.

🌙

"Valkyrie," Ori caught up to her friend in the hallway. "Where are you going?"

"To see the big guy." Valkyrie had a smile on her face.

"What for?" Ori asked.

"He asked for me." Valkyrie said as the two stepped into the Hulks room. "Hey big guy!" Valkyrie ran towards the hulk and easily took him down. The two laughed as they fought. "What's wrong?" Behind them, Thor appeared and cleared his throat.

"What do you want." Valkyrie asked flatly.

"I need your help." Thor said as he stepped forward. "Asgard is in trouble."

Valkyrie sighed. She picked up a big glass full of alcohol and popped the lid off.

"You have until all of this is gone." Valkyrie placed the bottle to her lips and began to chug its contents. Thor began to ramble, then he stopped as Valkyrie finished the drink.

"Done." Valkyrie threw the bottle on the ground and began to walk away. Thor grabbed her arm, but she smacked it off.

Ori looked at Hulk as Thor and Valkyrie talked.