3|

"Val," Ori looked down at the stirring Asgardian, "I think he's waking up."

The Asgardian pounded on the glass. He demanded to be set free and to be returned to Asgard at once. Valkyrie smiled down at the Asgardian.

"Sorry your highness, but you're not going anywhere." Then, Valkyrie pushed a button on the device in her hand. The prince began to convulse again as electricity ran through his body.

🌙

Ori stood next to the Grandmaster. Valkyrie was on his left. The guards had rolled in the unconscious Asgardian. He would be walking up soon.

Suddenly, the Asgardian woke up screaming. Like a girl.

Ori stifled a laugh.

"Come, let me show you around." The Grandmaster snapped his fingers and his chair began to move, along with the Asgardians.

🌙

The Grandmaster had left Ori outside of the room. Valkyrie was being paid.

"You'll pay for this." The Asgardian said to Valkyrie as she was leaving the room.

"Oh, no, I can't actually." Valkyrie smiled and walked out of the room.

"That looked like fun." Ori said to Valkyrie.

Valkyrie scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"I'll catch up with you later," Ori said as she walked near the doors, "I wanna know more about this guy."

"Don't get yourself killed." Valkyrie said as she walked away. Ori chuckled and stepped through the doors. As Ori walked further into the room, everyone stopped talking.

"Looks like my second best is here." The Grandmaster smiled as he saw Ori appear from the crowd. Ori rolled her eyes.

Ori saw the green Asgardian talking to the blond Asgardian.

"Loki," the blond said, "get me out of here!"

"Loki," Ori's eyes came off of him and she looked at the Grandmaster. Ori forced a smile as he said something to her. "I know him, but from where?"

As the Grandmaster spoke to Ori, She could hear the argument going on between Loki and his brother.

"Loki has a brother?" Ori looked towards the blond Asgardian. Ori became confused and bothered. She knew Loki somehow, but, how did his brother come into play?

"I have to go." Ori cut the Grandmaster off and suddenly left the room.

Everyone moved out of her path. They knew not to mess with her. Otherwise, they'd be dead before they could blink.

🌙

Ori had been away from everyone for at least three hours. She was now making her way towards the "freaky circle", as Korg liked to call the prison cell they were in.

Ori waited for the guards to open the door. Then, she stepped in.

"Korg!" Ori called out. There was surprisingly, no answer. "Korg?" Ori began to walk around the circle. She could now see Korg's backside. Ori could also see the Asgardian sitting on the floor.