Chapter 31// Article

Thera Harrington : a guilty past?

Recently a band has started to make themselves known: Against The Current. Composed of Matt Lowry, Luke Galli and Thera Harrington, this American band has risen to the top of the charts with their most recent album, “In Our Bones”. Thera, their lead singer, also started a close friendship with Tom Holland (maybe even a relationship?).

However, this is old news. What caught our attention was certain comments on one of Thera's Instagram post and on one of her tweets. On Instagram, a user brought back some apparently unwanted memories: “Tom should just stay away from her, does no one remember what she did to Elena?” To which Mae Stevens (Thera’s best friend) answered : “leave. now.”.
Ouch, touched a nerve?

But it doesn’t stop there: Thera tweeted a couple of minutes later:

It doesn’t take a genius to know that it was related to the Instagram comment

Her fans, friends, siblings and even Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland were quick to reply, supporting her and defending her from the ever present haters.

In the midst of the comments a certain @elenamartin replied:
I see you still can’t defend yourself” referring to the fact that Thera wasn’t replying to any of the haters' comments.

She also added “I’m hurt, she hasn’t told you about me? @HazOsterfield Stop playing the victim, it doesn’t suit you @thera.harrington.” when Harrison told her to leave even though he had no idea who she was. That's when Thera finally decided to intervene and asked (almost pleaded) for Elena to stop.

After seeing these tweets, we decided to look into it a little more. After some digging we found out that the two were actually best friends! From what we have gathered, childhood best friends. But all interaction seemed to have stopped a little less than a year ago.

Now what could’ve happened for two childhood best friends to fall out?  We’ll let you know as soon as we have the answer...

Till next time,

- StarPlanet

What you would also like:

Selena Gomez and Justin bieber, back together?

What we know from Spider-Man : Homecoming

This week's Top 15 Hits

A/N

What do you guys think happened? Give me your best theories!

Ok so I know I keep contradicting myself but you can expect slower updates from now on (really), my exams are gonna take up my whole life for a month and 6 days 😭

Also, I know I've said this but do not hesitate to give me feedback!

Charlotte xx