Chapter 38// Interview-Article

Thera's past revealed! Interview with Elena Martin - Star Planet

If you guys remember, we wrote an article about Thera Harrington's feud with a certain Elena Martin, her former childhood best friend (if you haven't read it, click here) and we promised to keep you up to date with any new information we found. Well, we have!

Seeing we had no reaction from Thera's part, we decided to contact Elena Martin, as we said, her former childhood best friend. Luckily for us, she granted us a couple minutes of her time to reveal her history with Thera:

SP : So Elena, before we dive in, could you tell us a little more about yourself?

E : I'm from New York, I turned 22 last month and just started as an interior designer in Florida.

SP : Pleased to meet you Elena!

E : Pleased to meet you too!

SP : Well let's start from the beginning, how did you and Thera meet?

E : We were neighbours and went to the same school, we got along from the moment we met.

SP : So you've known her all your life?

E : Pretty much, yeah.

SP : Could you tell us what happened between you two? A lifelong friendship doesn't end like that

E : Well first of all, you should know that it wasn't just the two of us when we were friends. We formed a trio with my little brother, Taylor, he was a year younger than us. We were joined to the hip.

SP : Were, was?

E : Yeah, it happened, a year ago. It's really stupid how it happened but I can't forgive Thera for it.

SP : What happened?

E : Thera and I had come home in New York and wanted to hang out with Taylor, as we hadn't seen each other for 6 months. The plan was to just stay in, watch movies, as we always did. But Thera had heard of a party not far away from our house and wanted to go. At first I didn't really want to but Thera just kept begging us to go and I finally gave in. Taylor though, he was stubborn and just refused. But Thera kept on nagging him and finally to get her off his back he accepted. So we ended going. Thera started drinking, till she was drunk, to say the least. I had already headed home because I had work to do for university the day after. I tried to convince Taylor to come with me but being his usual caring self he told me that he would take Thera home and that I should just go ahead.

She took a deep breath.

I never know that it would happen like that. So I went home, knowing that it was only a 15 minute walk and they would be fine. How wrong I was. Thera was drunk of her ass when Taylor decided that it was enough and took her home. But you need to know that Thera's the kind of person that get really annoying when she's drunk, she won't listen to other people, you know what I mean?

SP : The happy drunk?

E : Exactly. They're walking when half way, Thera decides to run away from Taylor and just crosses the street without looking out for cars. She didn't see the car coming. But Taylor did. He pushed her out of the way and got hit. He fell into a coma for six months before he left us.

At this point, she was on the verge of tears, breaking my heart but she still continued.

E : It was her fault. She dragged us to that goddamn party, she got drunk and decided to stand in the middle of the street. The worst part is, she didn't even come to the funeral. All her family was there except here. She tried to contact me but I couldn't talk to her. She killed my brother, my best friend. Then she continued her superstar life, acting like nothing happened.

SP : Oh wow. I'm so sorry, I wasn't expecting that. Thank you for sharing, I can't imagine how hard it must be.

E : Yeah well, the world needs to know what a b*tch she is.

SP : Thank you again Elena for this interview and I wish you the best for the future.

E : Thank you, bye

Elena Martin telling us about her brother Taylor  

It's safe to say I was more than surprised by this story. Thera was the main cause of her best friend's brother and she didn't even show up to his funeral? That's cold. The truth is out Thera, no more hiding what you did.

Till next time,

- StarPlanet

A/N :
SURPRISE UPDATE

Cause I have chapters ready and I can't wait to post them dhdjdk

Also I know that all the tabloids aren't all bad all the time like here but for the drama's sake, here they are

Charlotte xx

P.S : will you guys be offended I i swear in my a/n's? Cause I swear all the time in real life sooo