Final words

So yeah... This is it. Even if I love happy endings, not all stories have one. I hope you enjoyed this story as much as I loved writing it.

JOKING 

HA you really thought I would leave Tera at that?? Never! No but all jokes aside, I decided to divide this story into two books because:

1. I have sooooo much planned for Thera that this book would be so long if I hadn't divided it

2. I didn't want to scare people off because of the number of chapters. I know that a book of more than 100 chapters scares me because I'm not sure if I would be able to finish it (knowing I have other books in my library)

3. I want to have happy Thera (maybe Tera) chapters cause they make me happy!

So yeah, book 2 is on it's way! I have the general idea of what's gonna go down but I might change it, you never know! I won't start it directly because I have uni and other stuff going on in my life BUT I will not forget about it, trust me. I will not make you wait 3 months either cause I know how frustrating it is when a writer doesn't update for forever (even if it's their right and I totally respect that).

Two more things!

One, I cannot thank you, all of you, enough for reading this story, for the 7k+ reads, it means a lot, especially that I had no idea I would go this far or that I would get any reads to be honest so you cannot imagine how happy this makes me because, even if it's not the ordinary book (with long chapters), I have always wanted to write and it's a step forward to writing a "normal" book. So basically dream come true.

Second of all, I cannot describe how satisfying and accomplishing (is that a word?) it feels to be able to switch this book to "complete". No, I am not sad cause I know that Thera's (and Tom's) story continues so it's not time for finak goodbyes!

With that said, lots of love,

Charlotte xx

P.S. : Special thanks to Bravenclaw  (even if I have already thanked you) and valeria-cerda for voting on each chapter, it means a lot and commenting.
But also AlineTuesday  for encouraging me to continue writing, helping me find the inspiration when needed and giving me feedback (I know you didn't want to be mentioned but you are my editor, so I have to) 💞