Chapter 69// YouTube + Instagram

bold : Mae

bold : Mae

Normal : Thera

What's up everybody, it's Mae for another video! And today is my birthday! Well actually not today but the day I'm gonna post this.. Anyways! I'm turning 22 and I thought that it would be cool to do my very first Q&A!!

And as I am currently on tour with Against the Current, aka one of the best bands in history, I have a special guest with me today... Thera Harrington, my best friend and ATC's singer!!!

Thera jumps on the couch next to Mae

Hi! It's-a me Mario!!

Mae looks at Thera confused and Thera turns to her

What? I have never been in a Youtube video, I have no idea how to act!

Video intro

So I asked you guys a couple days ago to send me some questions on Twitter with the hashtag #askMara and wow, you apparently have a lot of questions

Well that's what happens when your best friend is famous

Thera flips hair

Oh god, she's in egotistical superstar mode, someone save me... Let's just get to it

First one, "how/why did you start a youtube channel? Love you btw!"

I love you too! And I don't have any deep reason as to why I started my channel, I was bored, basically: Thera and Sarah were on tour and Nic hung out with his friends and I watched waaaayyy too much Netflix so I texted Thera, Sarah and I's group chat and they told me to try YouTube out and here I am!

It's such a bad origin story *laughs*

Shut up! Ok so one for you : "How's tour going and anything embarassing happened during the karaoke night in London?"

First of all, tour is going great! It's so much fun, we're in Brussels right now and let me tell you the belgian french fries and chocolate is the best. No discussion. As for karaoke night, a lot of embarassing stuff happened, let me think... Well Harrison almost fell of the stage so that was fun, Tom actually sang one of our songs and let's just say he's not joining the band anytime soon... Now which song? That stays a mystery... Comment below which song you think he sang!

Thera smiled but looked down for a second, losing her smile before looking up again, her smile back on

Damn Thera, making my viewers comment and everything... Next one! "How and when did you meet? Was it friendship at first sight?"

Oooh i like this expression "friendship at first sight", I'll keep it. And I'll let you answer that one Mae, it is your channel after all.

Oh god... So you just had arrived from LA, right,