Chapter 79// FaceTime

Tom - Thera

Can I call you on facetime?

You sure you have the time?

Yeah..?

Then sure, I guess

Tom is calling on FaceTime

Hey Thera!

Hi Tom.

What's up?

I'm at home just hanging out with Raggy

(shows Raggy on camera)

Raggy! I miss him!

(Thera doesn't look at the camera)

So are you mad at me or something?

Why would I be mad at you?

Well your answer to my comment felt kinda agressive...

Just telling the truth.

(Thera shrugs, looking desinterested)

(Tom starts getting irritated)

Ok what is up with you Thera? I've never seen you like this.

Well I'm surprised you even remember me.

Why the hell would I not remember you?

Oh maybe the fact that we haven't talked in almost 3 months?

(Thera finally looks at the camera, meeting Tom's gaze) 

You know filming takes up a lot of my time! Plus you were away!

I know that Tom! I know that you have big days but that's not the point!

Then what is? You're making no sense!

The point is that you made strictly no effort to reach out to me. I always had to send you the messages to ask you if you wanted to facetime.

Ok that's not true, I reached out.

You reached out one time Tom. One. Fucking. Time.

Also let's not forget when you stood me up when we finally found a time that suited the both of us. I waited one hour. Even if I had a show the day before, that I had to wake up early to warm-up, do sound check and all that shit! You can't tell me you didn't have one second between takes to send me a text telling me you couldn't make it?!

I'm sorry, I messed up, I know that, I just don't understand why you're making such a big deal out of it!

It is a big deal! Tom You are or were, I don't even know anymore, one of my best friends!And then you just stop talking to me just because you're filming? Have you no idea how that made me feel? It made me feel like shit! Cause I had the feeling you didn't care as much for me as I do for you!

(Thera's eyes fill with tears)

God damnit Thera, I'm not your bloody boyfriend!

I know that!

Then why are you acting like it? We're not together! Stop being so dramatic all the time! We're just friends, friends don't need to talk all the time!

Oh so I'm being dramatic now? And yes they should cause that's how you keep your friendship!

You can bet you are.

(Thera looks down, her voice almost a whisper)

You know, it's funny how people think that losing a boyfriend is harder than losing a friend because it's not. It's just as hard, especially when they were one of your closest friends.

Wait no Thera-

Goodbye Tom, hope filming goes well, don't try to talk to me again.

Thera ended the call

(Tom freezes for a second before exhaling and turning his phone off)

A/N :

This is the chapter I struggled with the most. I didn't want the fight to seem forced or coming out of the blue.. I hated writing it though cause I hate  making my characters sad :(

And I'm serial posting cause the last chapter is done and djflgfjk

Charlotte xx