Chapter 1

(F/N) = First name

(L/N) = Last name

(H/C) = Hair color

(E/C) = Eye color

(F/C) = Favorite color

Chapter 1

"You're so a freak, (F/N)", a familiar voice called behind me and then started to laugh. My (H/C) hair flew around as I turned my head in her direction. I saw the classmate Amanda standing behind me and her friends laughing beside her. That they bully and laugh at me is unfortunately every day. My classmates ignore this, they were busy with their own stuff. Nobody wanted to run the risk of being bullied by Amanda and her friends. Amanda's father is the school principal. If she doesn't like something, she runs to him crying, and so she usually gets rid of her "problem". Sighing, I sat down in my seat, which was very far back. Nobody wanted to sit next to me, so the space next to me was free too. We made a trip to the zoo with the class 2 years ago, where I communicated with a wolf and since then they have tagged me as a freak.

Well, actually they are not completely wrong. Luckily I have to endure it for the last time today. I'm going for it once and for all! And a new life will begin for me in Japan!

My father and I can turn into wolves, so we live in the forest, where we feel safe. He taught me much about our background and life as a wolf. Every weekend we stay in the woods and have much fun with our wolf being. My mother, on the other hand, is a normal human. 20 years ago she met my father in Germany because a friend of her lived in Germany in this time. When my mother had found out what he was, she looked stupidly. It was a miracle she didn't fall in shock.

But love is about everything, right?

My mother have been lived in a small village in Japan before she met my dad. Unfortunately, I don't know my grandparents, because my mother stayed with my father when she was pregnant with me. After a few hours lessons ended, and we were able to return home with our certificate. Outside the schoolyard, my dad was waiting for me in his beloved car. As I sat down next to him, he asked "How was your day, (V / N)?" "How is it supposed to be? You and Mom will go on a journey without me "I replied grumbling, leaning my forehead against the cool car window. My parents want to start a trip around the world from the summer holidays. They're going to send me to my grandparents in Japan because nobody of my German relatives wanted to take care of me.

"You know that your mother and I didn't have time for a vacation because you were born. In addition, you will meet your grandparents and then live with them for a time and they are looking forward to finally meet you in person, "he commented and looked at me with a side glance. We had the same (E/C) colored eyes. I got my (H/C) hair from my mother.

Quickly we arrived at home. My father parked the car in front of the house, and we got out of the car in silence and then entered the house in the woods. Quickly I slipped out of my shoes and shouted through the house "We're back, Mom!" My mother came quickly to us with a big smile on her face "Welcome back!" My father ran to her and gave her one kiss on the mouth and then pulled her into his arms. Meanwhile, I went to my room and threw the backpack in a dark corner. Afterwards I sat down in my office chair and took out my drawing pad, pens and drawing folder from the drawer. I didn't know what I wanted to draw, so I tapped the pencil on the table and looked around for a subject in my room. But I didn't notice anything interesting here because my whole room is almost empty, except for the bed, closet and desk. Everything is in the boxes already.

"Lunch is ready!" I heard my mother call from below. "I'm coming!" I replied loudly. As a human she could not hear any quieter sounds, but my dad and I can. Sometimes it is really handy to be a wolf, because you can always rely on your hearing and other sensory organs. Because of my good nose, I could already make out from far the delicious smell of chicken. The pen in my hand I laid neatly next to my portfolio and left the room in a hurry, I almost stumbled over my suitcase, which stood next to the door.

Once I arrived at the kitchen I saw my parents sitting at the table. I sat next to my mother, together we started eating. The food was silent, but the mood was not tense, but peaceful. My mother broke through the silence, she began to speak "Tomorrow morning we'll take you to the airport and when you arrive in Japan, you will be picked up by a taxi and taken to your grandparents. Unfortunately you can't visit a school, they have no more room for you, so you will be taught by your grandparents. "I looked at my mother silently and nodded bored. "And do not forget to keep our secret, (Y/N)!" My father said seriously and bit off his chicken. After that, the peace has returned. After a few bites I was already finished and got up from my seat. "I'm done, thanks for the delicious food, Mom," I thanked her and moved the chair back to its original place. My mother took note of that with a smile and noting. Without another word, I left the kitchen and went to my room. I was tired from the day and quickly changed in my clothes. After that I laid down in my cuddly and warm bed. Not a second later I fell in a deep sleep.