Sad

Sorry guys this is gonna be sad. I'm going through stuff. 

Trigger warnings:
Depression
Suicidal thoughts

**********
Mitch Pov

Today I was going through my phone and went to tumbler to see some comments on one of my posts. It was about how much littles should appreciate their daddies.

I look at the comments. Eww so nasty, this is pedophilia! You are such a whore, your daddy would be so much happier without you!

Maybe I should just get rid of myself. Then daddy Scott wouldn't have to take care of a 23 year old child. He sacrifices so much and all I give him is alot of bills from toys and pacifiers.

I love him. I am the reason he is so stressed out. That's why I get punished alot. I'm worthless. I didn't realize I was crying.

"Baby boy I'm home! " I hear daddy yell from downstairs. He can't see me like this. I hide under the blanket. I hear footsteps on the stairs. "Baby I see you under the covers." Before I could react he pulled the covers off.

Heooked at me concerned. He picked me up and sat down and placed me on his lap. "Baby what's wrong?" He asked wiping tears

I didn't want to say anything so I just looked down. "Baby we have a rule about keeping secrets." He said soft but firm.

"Am I burden? If I died would you be happier?" I ask. I start crying again. His face fell and turned snow white.

"Baby, don't you EVER think that you are a burden! I love you so much and if you have a hard time just come to me. We can cuddle and make out. I'll show you how special you are." He says pulling me on his lap.

"Really? I'm not a burden? I'm always needy and asking for stuff and.." he cuts me off with a kiss. "I love when you get needy. Just means you needs daddy's attention. I'm happy giving you attention." He says.

"I love you Daddy." I say. "I love you little bit." He says.
====================================
Sorry would have updated yesterday but wifi went down.

I will be updating every SATURDAY.

Stay Gold!❤️

~SG