Playdate

Mitch and Kirstie have made up in this!!
=================

Mitch's POV

"Hey Mitchie, you are going to Kirstie and Avi's house today for a play date." Daddy yells. I quickly get my stuff and run to the car. My daddy chuckles and follows close behind.

When we pull up in Avi and Kirstie's driveway daddy grabs my chin and makes me face him. "Be good. You will respect Avi as if he was your own daddy. Be nice and play fair with Kirstie. Do you understand me?" He asks. "Yes sir." I say.

We get out of the car and daddy grabs my hand. Daddy knocks and Avi opens the door. "Hey man." He says hugging daddy. He then looks at me. "Hey Mitchie Moo-Moo!" He has always called me that. I giggle. "Hi Avi!" I say.

"If he acts out tell me. You can give him time outs until I get back if needed." My daddy said. "Of course." He says.

Daddy kisses my head. "I'll be back at 6:30 to pick you up. I love you." He says. "I love you too daddy." I say.

Avi takes my hand and leads me inside. "Kitty!! Mitchie is here!!"

"Coming daddy." She yells from the top of the stairs. She instantly grabs me in a hug and leads me upstairs.

We play with dolls for hours. Her daddy comes in here and tells us to clean up because it's time for dinner.

We put all the dolls up except one. It was an Erick doll from the little mermaid. I couldn't put it back. "Mitchie we have to put it back." She says reaching for the doll. She takes it. I slap her hand and squeeze it until she lets go.

"Nooooo. I'm playing wit it Kirstie!!!!!" I scream. Kirstie starts crying. The door opens and Avi comes in. "What happened in here?" He asks. "Mitchie wouldn't put the doll back. When I tried to put it back he slapped my hand and squeezed it really hard." She cried.

He looks at me. "Mitchell please go downstairs and sit on the couch." He said in a stern low voice.

I put my head down and do as Im told. I wait on the couch for a few minutes before Avi comes down and sits next to me.

"Mitchell how would your daddy feel about what you did to kitty?" He asks. "He would be mad." I say. "What you did was wrong. I have to call your daddy while you go sit in the corner." He says. "No! Please don't call my daddy!" I say. "Mitchie you know I have to." He says. I nod.

He leans me to a chair in the corner. "You will sit here until your daddy gets here. Think about what you've done." He says. I nod. He leaves and heads to the kitchen. Daddy is going to kill me.
***********

Scott's POV.

I'm currently watching Netflix on the couch. Mitch is at a play date. I feel my phone buzz under me.

I pick it up and answer it. "Hello?" I ask. "Hey Scott it's Avi. So apparently Mitch and Kirstie had an altercation. Mitch slapped and squeezed Kirstie's hand when she tried to do the right thing. He is sitting in the corner now." He says. "I'll be by in a few minutes to get him. Sorry for your trouble." I say. "No problem, I'm used to it with Kit." He says.

I get my shoes and keys and head to the car. It's a five minute drive. Why couldn't Mitch be nice today? I was frustrated. I felt embarrassed.

When I get to the front door I knock. Avi opens the door. I walk in to see Kirstie sitting at the table with an ice pack on her hand. "May I?" I ask. She nods. I take it off to see hand marks.

I put the ice pack down gently. "I'm sorry Kit." I say. She just smiles. "It's ok." She says. "He in the living room." Avi says from behind me.

I walk in to see Mitch in the corner with tears in his eyes. I want to hold him and kiss him but I'm also very disappointed and a little mad. "Mitchell turn around." I say in my dom voice. He instantly turns around in the stool.

"Here now!" I say pointing in front of me. He immediately does so. I grab his chin. "What you did today was unacceptable. Go get in the car. When we get home I want your pant to you ankles bent over the couch. Go!" I say.

He rushes to the car. I walk into the kitchen to see Kit crying in Avi's chest. "It's all my fault." She says. I crouch in front of her. "Kitty, you did the right thing. Mitchie is this not you." I wipe a tear from her cheek. I kiss her forehead and get up. "I'm gonna head home." Avi pats my back. "Good luck."

============
Part 2? Not sure. Up to y'all.

Stay gold! ❤️

    ~SG