Left out. (Scomarsomitch?) part. 1

I don't know the official ship but it's, Mark, Mason, Scott, and Mitch.

*******

First it was Scott and Mitch, then it was Scott, Mitch, and Mason. Then it turned into Scott, Mitch, Mason, and Mark.

Scott and Mitch were little and daddy against the world for so long. Then Scott came back with Mason. Scott couldn't let him go. Mitch was skeptical at first but agreed. Mason and Mitch the turned into best little friends. That's when Mason brought his best friend home, Mark. They soon became best friends and kinda left Mitch out. Scott fell on love with Mark too, so it kinda stuck. They all love each other dearly. Mitch just sometimes feels, left out?

***
Mitch's POV

Mark and mason both regress as babies, where as I regress into a toddler state. Therefore, Mark and mason need more attention. Which is fine, I guess. I just wish I had more time it's my daddy. I don't really get the quality time I used to.

I walk into the kitchen to ask daddy for a snacky . He's forgot one all day. What I see is him bottle feeding Mason while he's on his phone. "Daddy, can I have a snacky?" I ask. "Not right now Mitchie. I'm trying to feed Mason." He says. "Please? I'm hungry!" I say. He gives me a glare. "Don't start with me." He says firmly. I pout and stomp my foot before running to my room.

I stay in my room a little longer before going out to the kitchen again to ask. I'm so hungry now. I walk in and everyone is at the table eating. My plate is set at the very end. "Come eat Mitchy!" Mark yells. I smile and sit at the table. Daddy is feeding Mark while he sits in the high chair. "Hey daddy." I say. "Hi little munch." He says, not looking at me. I huff and start eating my food.

After dinner I walk up to mason. "Wanna play?" I ask. "No, I'm pwaying with Mawk." He says. I sigh and nod. I go and find daddy. He's in the living room looking at papers. "Daddy?" I ask. "Why do you want munch?" He asks, not looking up. "Can you play with me?" I ask. hopefully.

"I'm trying to get these bills paid for Mark and Masons day camp. Go play with Mark and Mason." He says. "They aren't letting me play with them." I say. "It's hard enough having three littles, Mitch. I am not in the mood to deal with your sass." He says. He then goes wide eyed. "Wait baby.." he tries to back track.

By now I'm out of little space. "You know what? I know it's hard you have three littles. But it's hard for me too. It was always us against the world, Scott. I'll make it easier on you and I'll just leave." I say firmly. I take long strides upstairs. I hear footsteps behind me. "Mitch stop." He tries. "No. You go and take care of your littles. Your favorite littles." I say.

I grab a bag and start packing random stuff. I feel like I have to do this. I have to do this for Mark and Mason. They deserve attention that isn't three way. I love the so much. But sometimes if you love them, you have to let them go.

I go downstairs and step into the dining room where Mark and Mason are playing. "Mitchy, why are you crying?" Mason asks. I try to smile. "I have to go away for a while. I'll see you soon. Ok?" I say. They both nod. I kiss them both on the lips before giving them another smile. "I love you boys." I say. "We love you too Mitchie." They say. Scott runs down the stairs towards me. "Your not going anywhere." He says. He grabs my arm. "Please stay. We love you." I love you guys too. But this isn't healthy." I say.

I grab my arm from his hold and walk outside into the cold. I get in my car and start it, pulling out of the drive. The drive to Avi and Kirstie's is just silence. I try to him a tune but it ends up being Pentatonix so I think of the boys.

I pull into the driveway and Avi sprints to my my car. "Scott called. Your staying with us for a while I suppose." I nod. He opens my door and helps me out. He grabs my hand and leads me inside.

There Kirstie say, tea in hand. "Scott called." She says. "Avi said he did." I say. She ya did me the tea and gets me on the couch. "I bet they didn't mean to leave you out Mitch." Avi says. "I know. I just love them all. And I can't say this is all Scott's fault. It's mine too. I should have left a while ago. It's too much of a haste for him to take care of three littles. Plus, Mark and Mason are good littles. They are the easy ones." I say.

Kirstie sets my tea down. "Are you sure your not overreacting a bit?" she asks. "There are no such thing as a perfect Daddy/little relationship. Sometimes you have to go through some stuff for this kind of thing to work out. "Do you love Scott?" she asks. "Of course I do Kirstie." I say. "Do you love Mark and Mason?'' she asks. "More than anything." I say. "then get up, off your butt and do something." she says. "Kirstie, You still don't understand. It's not that I don't love them, they dont love me anymore." With that the room fell silent.

"You don't really think that, right?" she whispers. No Kirstin, I know it."

====================================================================================================

Stay Gold!❤

~SG