Brat day

I know Mitch has been getting rouble a lot lately but it is kind of fun to write. I sound like a psycho. Oh well. Enjoy!!❤️
=======================================
Scott's Pov.

Mitch had days I like to call brat days. He is a brat all day and really doesn't care what you say or think. Well today was brat day X2.

I woke up this morning to Mitch jumping up and down on my legs. "Daddy wake up." He says. "Baby, you know we don't jump on the bed. Do you wanna get punished?" I asks sternly.

He jumps up and down harder. "You can't make me!" He says. I get up and he stops. "Here now!" I say pointing to the spot next to me. He does so. "You will stop right now or you won't get your paci. Do I make myself clear?" I say sternly. "Yes sir." He says with a huff.

"Ill go make breakfast." I say kissing his head. I start heading down the stairs when I see his toys scattered all down the stairs. "Mitchell! Come here." I say. He scampers towards me. "What do you want now?" He asks, attitude dripping from his tongue. "First lose the attitude, second pick up your toys. I could have fallen and seriously hurt myself." I say.

"I don't wanna!" He screams. He drops to the ground. "No no no no NOOOO!" He screams.

I pick him up and harshly smack his bottom. "Pick them up now!" I growl. He hurriedly starts doing so.

I walk to the kitchen and start making cereal. After I was done I set it on the table. "Mitch! Come eat." I yell. He skips in and sits down. "But daddy! I don't like Raisin Bran!" He whines.

"Mitchell eat it. You are perfectly fine. You are it just the other day." I say. "But it's yucky." He whined. "Mitchell, just eat it." I say. "Raisins taste like Shit!" He say.

"I stand up and walk over to him. I pop him in the mouth. Not hard but just a pop. "Corner now." I say. He starts crying. "Your a meany butt!" He yells while going to the corner. "Tell me all about it in 20 minutes." I say picking up my bowl and taking it to the sink. I set the kitchen timer for 20 minutes.

I start cleaning the house until the timer goes off. I go over to the corner where Mitch is. "Do you understand why you are here?" I ask. "Because I cussed." He said crossing his arms. "Do you have anything to say?" I ask. "Sorry." He says sharply.

I choose to leave it. "Go play and ill be in there later." I say. He runs to his playroom.

I finish cleaning the house before going into the playroom. Right outside, in the hallway, the door I see a lamp broken. "Mitch can you come here for a second?" I ask knocking on the doors. He walks out. "Yes?" He asks. "Did you break this lamp?" I say.

"No." He says. "Are you lying?" I ask. "No it was Wyatt!" He says. "Well I guess we can't have a cat like that in the house. Guess we'll have to give him away" I say. "Wait! No! I did it! I lied!" He says crying.

I get closer and grab his chin. "I wouldn't have cared if you broke the lamp, but lying about it too?!" I say. He cries harder. "I'm sorry daddy." He says. "You know I have to punish you right?" I say. He nods. "Corner 20 minutes." I say. Scrambles off.

After 20 minutes I go to the corner and pick him up setting him in my lap. "What did you do wrong?" I ask. "I broke the lamp and lied about it." He says. "Are we going to do something like that again?" I asks he shakes his head. "Good, now go play." I say. He runs to his playroom.

I was sitting on the couch and Mitchie walks in and sat on my lap. "Daddy will you make me food?" He asks. "Yes baby." I say pecking his lips.

We head to the kitchen. "What do you want?" I ask. "I don't know." He says. "We have Raman, pizza rolls, frozen burritos?" I ask. "No." He says. "Cereal?" I ask. "Nooooooo!" He says in a long whine.

"Baby I'm going to go sit down. When you figure out what you want I'll make it." I say. "No! I want food now!" He stomps. "Mitch. Stop. Now. What do you want to eat?" I ask again, this time more stern.

"I don't know! I want food!" He whines. By now I'm very tired of this. "Mitchell stop now. I'm going to go sit down and when you figure out what you want I'll make it." I say. He drops to the floor and starts kicking cabinets, dishwasher, and the fridge. "Dadddddyy!" He screams.

I start walking to the living room while he is still throwing a tandrum in the kitchen. About 15 minutes later Mitch comes in. His face is bright red. "You done yet?" I ask. He crossed his arms over his chest. "No I'm not meany but bitch!" He says. He was unfazed by the word.

I grab his chin and forcefully put it in front of me. "I've tried all day to be patient with you. But right now your being a brat and it is not acceptable. I want you in the bedroom, pants around your ankles, bent over the bed, paddle in your hand." I say. "Please daddy no!! I'm sorry!" He says.

"You have to learn. I can't just put you in time out. It has proven ineffective." I say. He starts crying and runs up the stairs. "Slow!" I say. He slows and heads up there.

I make him wait a bit. I head up stairs and sure enough Mitch followed my orders. I grab the paddle out of his hands. I sit on the side of the bed. "You will get 20 swats. They are not going to be easy. Do think this punishment is fair?" I ask. He nods.

I rub his bottom with a paddle first and then bring it down with a harsh smack. "Ouch! One daddy!" He says.

After I was at 15 he was sobbing and couldn't count anymore. "You don't have to count the rest." The last few were even harder. After I was done he shyed away from my touch. I turn down. The lights a little. I do the want to overwhelm him. "Baby I need to rub your bottom with the oil." I say. He nods.

I get the oil and put it on his tushy. I start rubbing it and he flinches. "I know baby." I say. I pull out a pair of really soft boxers and put them on him. I still have stuff I had to do around the house so I put on Netflix for him and leave the room.

As I go downstairs I clean up the kitchen and the living room. I clean up the playroom. I know I have a rule against him not picking up after himself but I'm too overwhelmed already with all the trouble that he's getting in.

I hear a loud giggle and a small crash from upstairs. I really hate to say this but I've had enough. I'm not angry just exhausted. I walk upstairs to my bedroom and don't see him in there. I walk into the bathroom to see Mitch in the tub, his clothes still on, pouring the soaps in the bath.

He sees me and giggles. "Mitch just get out of the tub." I say. I have no emotion. He looks confused. "Your not going to punish me?" He asks.

I pull him out. "No, I'm sick and tired of all this. You have been alot to handle. I just want to clean this up and go to bed. Your overwhelming me right now. " I say. He looks sad I wave a dismissive hand at him and start cleaning. He had put 6 bath bombs in the bath. The coloring wasn't coming off any time soon.

I sigh and get a soapy bucket and a sponge. It takes house just to get half of it done. It's already midnight so I go to my room. Mitch is sitting there with chocolate and it was everywhere. I sigh and take and the chocolate from him throwing it away. I grab the covers and take them to the laundry room.

I go to him and get another comforter and cover him up. I can tell he feels bad but I'm to tired and I still have to finish cleaning the bathroom. I tuck him in and kiss him goodnight.

I go back to the bathroom and finish cleaning the bathroom. By the time I'm done it's 2 o clock in the morning.

I go lay down with Mitvb who is sound asleep. I pull him to my chest.

Yes, being a daddy is hard. No I do the like punishing Mitch. Yes, I get frustrated.  But in the end it's all worth it.

=======================================

Stay Gold!❤️

        ~SG