Mine

Mitch POV

"Daddy!!!" I yell. He runs down the stairs. "Yes baby?" He says. I giggle. "Can we go to Starbucks?" "Yes but because your in little mode your having something with minimal caffeine. Deal?" He says.

I huff but nod. "Yes daddy." He tickles me. "Daddy stop!! Nooo tickles!" I laugh. "There's that smile." He says. He kisses my cheek and starts putting on his shoes.

We get to Starbucks and he grabs my hand. We head inside and order. After I order I go to the bathroom. After I finish I go back to the table and sit down. Scott's face was red and he handed me my hot chocolate. "You ok daddy?" I ask. He just nods.

He seemed distracted the whole time. I would say something and he would just go into outer space.

When we got in the car he was a little more talkative. Thank God! He talked about work and how we needed another tea set for me. I happily agreed.

When we got home he went to the kitchen to make lunch. I sit down on the couch and go through Twitter when I see it.

Scott Hoying and Alexander Kirk scandle! Pictures is an LA Starbuvks prove it all!

I see it. I see pictures of Alex and Scott kissing. "Daddy?" I whimper. "He rushes into the living room. "Baby?! What's wrong?" He says. I throw my phone at him. He catches it and looks at the screen. "Baby, it's not what it looks like. I swear!" He says. "Daddy! Your mine! Your supposed to be mine!" I scream. He rushes over to me and I thrashing at him not letting him touch me.

After a while of screaming I'm calmed down. "Daddy why?" I ask in a broken tone. "Baby come here." He says. He sits on the couch and pats the spot next to him. I do so but not touching him.

He goes to the news that reported it and clicked on a video. It was the kiss. But hold on, Alex pretty much jumps on daddy. Daddy pushes Alex off him after! Alex rushes out of the shop.

"See, I didn't cheat baby, I promise." He says. I push him down on the couch and crawl on top of him. I lay down on him and put my face in the crook of his neck. "Mine." I whisper. "All yours." He whispers back.

===============================
Stay Gold!❤️

~SG