Potato chips

I'm such a slow updater. Sorry love y'all.
*^*^*^*^*^
Scott's Pov

I dread taking Mitchie to the grocery store. Especially when he's in little mode. He always whines and begs.

We walk in the store I and I hand the list to Mitch. "What do we need first little duck?" I ask. He giggles. "Bread." He says I nod. Eventually we have to go get potato chips. Mitchie likes chips on the side of his sandwiches and eats slot of sandwiches. "Baby pick a flavor." I say. He starts looking at the bags and pulls out the BBQ flavor. He puts in the cart.

"Daddy can I have these too!" He asked holding up the dill pickle. I would say yes but he always takes a few bites of those and forgets about them. "Not today baby." I say. "No! I want pickle." He says. He stomps his foot and crossed his arms.

I give him a stern look. We are in a small grocery store and no one really comes here at this time. The only person here was the worker but he is on the other side of the store.

"Mitchell, I said no. Put it down now." I say with a firm and stern tone. He looks at me unfazed. I turn around and I start to walk away. He will usually put it down and follow me but no. I feel a small impact on the back of my head.

"I want chips now!!!" He said. "I grab his arm and drag him to me. "You will pick this up now." I growl. He looks at me with wide eyes and does as told. I grab his hand and set it on the cart. "You are not allowed to let go of the cart or your punishment will be worse." I growl. He nods his head and looks down.

At the cash register Mitch got fidgity. I could tell he didn't want a punishment. I honestly don't give punishments very often but he really has been acting up lately. He looks at me and I just sigh and finish putting the groceries on the counter.

In the car he is fidgeting more. His legs ore bouncing up and down. He puts his thumb in his mouth and looks out the window. I want to hold him and kiss him but he has to learn.

We get home and he looks at me. "Go and wait for me on the couch just sit there." I say. He nods and scrurried off.

While putting up the groceries in the kitchen I peek into the living room. Mitch is sitting there with tears down his face. God I hate this. I hurry to finish and head to the living room.

When I sit on the couch he doesn't look at me, he just puts his head down. "Baby look at me." I say. It wasn't very stern. It was soft enough to not totally freak him out. He looks at me. He had tears down his face. I take my thumb and rub them off. "Your behavior today is not acceptable." I say. "I know I'm sorry daddy." He says. More tears roll down his face. "I'm not going to spank you." I say. He looks up at me. I grab the coin out of my pocket and give it to him. He hates this punishment but it's not that bad.

The punishment is that you have to put the coin between your nose and the wall. You legs are spread and your feet are a few inches away from the wall. Of you drop the coin you stay there longer.

It's not painful. It's just uncomfortable and embarrassing. He sighs and heads over to the wall. He does as told. More tears stream down his face. "20 minutes baby boy." I say. I walk to the kitchen and start making Mac n cheese.

By the time the food was on the table it has been 20 minutes. I go the living room to see Mitchy sobbing and shaking and yet still holding the quarter. "Baby come here" I say. He lets go and catches the quarter before it got it the ground. He ran over to me and kneeled in front of me. "Baby get up." I say. He stands up and I engulf him in a hug. He continues to cry. I pick him up and sit on the couch.

"I made Mac n cheese. Do you want to go eat?" I ask. He nods his head and sniffles. I wipe the tears from his cheeks and stand and grab his hand leading to the table. He scoots his chiae as close as he can to mine and starts eating.

After dinner he was having a hard time staying awake. He fell asleep on my shoulder and I carry him up to my room and put him under the covers after undressing him. I do so also and we are left in our boxers. I lay down and he lays on my chest. We fall asleep in each other's arms.