Shy (part 2) (Kavi)

Warning:
Spanking
**************

Avi's Pov.

"Avi can Mitch and I come over?" I hear Scott on the phone. "Of course." I say. "May I ask why?" I ask. "Kirstie and Mitch had a little problem. Kirstie said some things that were very unnecessary." He says.  "Ok we will deal with it when you get here." I say.

Scott gets there and we sit on the couch. I call kit down. She sees Mitchie and her face dropped. I look at Mitch. His eyes were year stained. Scott looked furious.

Scott looks at me. "Ask kirstie what she said to Mitchie last week at the playdate." He says. Trying to stay calm but I could tell he was mad. I look to kit and she had her head in her hands and she rolled her eyes at Scott. "First of all young lady, don't roll your eyes. You've earned yourself a punishment all ready. Now what did you say to Mitchie?" I ask sternly. She crossed her armes. "I didn't say anything daddy!" She pouted. "You broke another rule! No lying! Another punishment. Now tell me what you told Mitchie before you make it worse!" I say in almost a growl.

She flinched and looks down. She looked back up at Mitch and yelled "You just had to use your big mouth! You worthless..." "Kirstin Taylor Kaplan! Shut you damn mouth! Upstairs now!" I was furious. She huffed and ran upstairs. I see Mitchie start crying. I go over to him and kneel in front of him.

"Mitchie, she was wrong you are not worthless.  You have alot of people around you love you. You have an amazing daddy who will never leave. How about you tell me what Kirstie said." I say. Grabbing his hands.

"She said I was annoying. She says I whine too much and sass my daddy too much. She said I'm a bad little." He was on the verge of tears again. I look up at Scott. I was fuming in rage. "Take him home and take care of him. Give him ice cream. I'll make sure Kirstie gets straightened out." I say. He nodded and took Mitchs hand and led him out the door.

I run up stairs. I stomp up the stairs. I open the door to see Kirstie sitting on the bed armes crossed. "Kneel into the ground now!" I yell in a low voice. She instantly does so, but doesnt forget her eye roll.

"You better keep your eyes in check or you punishment will be alot worse!" I yell. She flinched. "I'm use to time outs and isolation!" She huffed. "The i guess I'll have to spank you!" I say. Her face dropped. She hated that and I hated using it so we never did. "Please daddy no!" She screams, crying.

"You should have thought about that before you decide that it is ok to call names, lie, and roll your eyes!" She whimpers.

I go get the wooden chair at the edge of the room. It was the time out chair. I sit down. "Over my lap now. She just stands there. " Thats 5 more added on" I say lowly.

She rushes  over and bends over my lap. "10 for name calling, 20 for lying, 20 for rolling your eyes. Plus the 5 for not listening! You will count them out loud! How many is that Kirstin?" "55" she says crying. I pull down her pants and panties.

I give her a hard smack. She jumps and tries to get away but i hold her there. "1 daddy" she says.

After 30 she was a sobbing mess. I felt sympathy for her but she has to learn. After 40 she was limp yet screaming at the top of her lungs. Thank God we don't live in an apartment. The last fifteen I did REALLY HARD. After I was done I made her sit in the chair. I knew it stung and she was sobbing. "Tell me what you did!" I yell. "I called Mitchie names, and I rolled my eyes, and then I lied. I'm so sorry daddy!!" She says sobbing.

I soften a bit and pick her up and hold her. "I know but you can't you can't do that. Those are major rules. You can't do that. I love you very much princess." I say calming her down. "Tommorow we are calling Mitchie and you are apologizing to him." I say. "Yes daddy" she says.

We went to bed and cuddled up. My little in my armes. The hardship of being a daddy is worth it. "Goodnight Kitty" I whisper.