Mean Voice

Mitch pov.

This morning I woke up and my daddy want next to me. I get worried and look around. Bathroom? No. Living room? No. Dining room? No. Laundry room? No. Kitchen. Bingo.

He sitting on the barstool on his phone drinking coffee. He looks frustrated. I run over to him and start pampering kissed in his face. "Baby stop" he says. I immediately do so and step back. "Do you not love me anymore?" I ask.

"I love you, now go play in the playroom" he says. "But dadd-" "Mitchell now!" He growls. He used his mean voice. He's only ever used it once or twice.

The first time I ran into the road and he saved me, and the second was when I went in to the punishment room without permission and I played with the rocketship toys. Daddy didn't like that.

I wimper and head to the playroom. I close the door and lock it. Daddy doesn't let me lock doors but he's mad as it is so it doesn't matter. I get Mr bear and hold it close to my chest.

"Daddy doesn't love me Mr. Bear. He can't even stand to be in the same room as me. Don't worry I'll never stop loving you." I say crying.

I sit like this for about thirty minutes and I get up. I get out all my stuffies and set them in row in front of me. "We have a problem. Daddy doesn't love me anymore!" I say in a hysterical manner almost a yell.

Scott's Pov.

God I am so tired. I can't believe Kirstie and Avi called me over there at 4 o'clock in morning to help settle a fight. Kirstie was in big space so it was 20x harder.  They ended up settling it at 8. It was a freaking 4 hour fight. I was mostly there so they didn't kill each other.

My head hurts and I can't function straight. When Mitch gets up he starts getting hyper and puting kisses all over my face. As much as I love his kisses I could not handle them. I told him to go to his playroom.

I'm still sitting here feeling disoriented. " We have a problem. Daddy doesn't love be me anymore!" I hear shouted from that playroom. They ear enough to focus a bit more. I run up to the playroom and pull the knob. He locked it.

"Mitchie baby please open this door." I say. As sweet as I could. "No! You don't love me anymore!" He yells. "Baby I do love you, why do you think I don't love you?" I ask. " You hate me so much you used the mean voice just so I would leave you alone!. You couldn't even stand having me around." He says. I break a little.

"Please open this door up. I love you! Daddy was just tired he didn't he mean to use his mean voice. Please let me in so I can see my beautiful baby boy." I plead. He unlocked the door and stares at me. I instantly grab him in a hug.

I collapse on the ground with him on top of me as I whisper sweet nothings in his ear. He eventually calms down and looks at me. "So you do still love me?" He asked. "I will always love you! I couldn't think of a life where I didn't have you." I say. He sniffles and we kiss passionately. It got a little heated, I carried him to he bed and showed him just how much I loved him.
========

There is your pay for the advertisement on the last chapter. Love y'all!

                ~SG