#3

-Darion pov-

Ian's moving Landon is sad cause his best friend is moving, but he texted me a few seconds ago that Ian saw J.T. and him walking down the street I told him "your died Ian was happy he was moving now he's kind of sad". Ian and me took the last box out to the truck and he turned to me and smiled of course I smiled back cause we are friends if Ian wasn't my friend I wouldn't even smile at him. "Darion i'm glad your my best friend" "aw your welcome" "well i'm hungry and we threw all the food away so let's go out to eat!" "Alright but i'll pay since your leaving Daegu" "Ok". 

-Third person-

So Darion and Ian went out to eat, when they were done they went shopping cause Ian needed some stuff for his dorm since he threw out the other stuff because it was old or it was broken. An hour later they were back at Ian's old house their was nothing left besides the couch witch he was going to leave because he wasn't going to have space in his dorm. After a few more hours Darion left to go home and he promised Ian that tomorrow he was going to spend all day with him as his last day in Daegu. Ian fell asleep on the couch while watching videos, he was cold the whole night because he had all the blankets in the moving truck so it was just a shirt and shorts. Ian woke up at 1 a.m. because he had a bad dream that his best friends Darion and Landon were going to leave him and wont remember him in about 1 month, but he knew Darion would never forget about him. But Ian couldn't say the same for Landon , after all Landon has done in the past 12 hours he couldn't say the same. Ian just stayed up all night and wanted to call old friends that he was going to miss in Daegu even though he doesn't talk to them much. He wanted to call Sami first.

" Hello Sami?"

"Who is this?"

"Ian the one who you went to school with almost your whole life"

"ooooo Ian Hello, I heard your moving to Seoul to join BTS"

"ya that band that you and Fernanda are or were in love with"

"ya umm I haven't talked to Fernanda in a few months"

"wait... WHAT?!? aren't you and her like best friends or something"

"ya I think were still best friends , well I'm happy for you "

"wait if you haven't talked to her in a few months does that mean one of you moved away because you guys were roommates"

"um ya she moved to Mexico don't you remember she  said it on her Twitter like 4 months ago"

"oh I don't check her Twitter"

"well you should she has crazy stories to tell very day"

"Oh well i'll start checking I guess..."

"so how are you and Landon and I guess... Darion"

"oh you still mad he called you ugly in 5th grade huh?"

"YES I HAVE FEELINGS"

"alright i'm going to call Fernanda see if she is awake"

"I bet she is awake she doesn't sleep until really late like at 2 in the morning"

"Damn that child needs sleep"

"yup well peace out"

"bye"

                                                -Samikchaya has hung up-