#5

-Ian pov-

I feel rested, I feel like somethings happening today but I don't remember what's happening. What's happing today? let me check my phone see if I put any notes in their for today.

~Get my stuff I still have with me: stuff I got with Darion and my phone

~leave Keys on counter before I leave

~Get on train to Seoul at 10 am

~get to Seoul and members are going to be their when get home reset or unpack

Oh i'm going to Seoul, I totally forgot about me moving today hmm... it's like 8 am I don't have to leave until 10 so I have 2 hours still left in Daegu. What to do... you know should I just get coffee even though I don't like coffee nah i'll go get a donut or something like that. 

-Third person-

So Ian left his house with all his belongings because he wasn't going to be back, but before he left he left the keys on the counter. He went to eat at a café and he ordered a coffee while he was waiting he was on his phone scrolling on Instagram to see if anything new was happening. He heard the footsteps of someone but he didn't think anything of it, once the footsteps were very clear to hear he looked up. Their was Landon and Sami "Ian" he heard the female voice "Um yes?" Landon was so scared that Ian was going to scold him so he ran off leaving Sami and Ian alone. "That was weird" "Ian why didn't you tell me you were going to come here" "Uhh because I thought you were sleeping" "why would I be sleeping at this time" "because um I really forgot about you". "we talked a couple of days ago how could you alright forget about me" "bad memory" "ya I can tell" "rude respect your elders" "your only a couple of months older then me". "Order for Ian T." "coming" after Ian gets his drink he goes back to were Sami is "Sami did you hear Fernanda is coming back to Korea for a couple of weeks" "wow is she coming to Daegu?". "No she is going to Seoul too" "oh why isn't she coming to Daegu?" "because jin and her are friends and jin wants her to go to Seoul" "i'll call her to see if she can come to Daegu". "Alright" "so Ian are you happy your going to Seoul to be in a band?" "uh ya I am I'm going to be roommates with Jungkook" "oh that's cool that means Jungkook wont be the youngest you'll be the youngest". "Ya" After an hour or so of talking It was 9:30 so Ian had to get to the train station, Ian said goodbye to Sami and got in a taxi and left. When Ian got on the train he slept until he got their. He was at his stop and couldn't see Jungkook and Namjoon so he waited on the bench until they got to were he was.