#18

3rd person
"Seokminie hurry or I'm going to sleepie" Hoseok whined as he waited for Dk to come back with the crayons and coloring books, "okie I'm back" Seokmin said dropping all the coloring stuff on the floor in front of Hoseok. "Finally I was getting sleep- woahh I call dibs on the Disney coloring book" Hoseok said looking at all the coloring books and picking up the one he wanted to color.

"Fine, I want the Kittys and puppies coloring book" Seokmin said sounding kinda frustrated *knock, knock* Their was someone at th door. "Come in" Seokmin said picking up a brown crayon "Hello so i ca- woah hello hobi why are you here?" Said Jun. "Heller Jun, I'm here because Yoonie was sick of Taehyungie" Hoseok said with a smile eyes still on the picture he was colouring.  "Ahhh I see so where is Yoongi?" Jun asked sitting next to Hoseok "With Woozi at the studio" Hoseok said with a frown. "Ahh it's ok" Jun said hugging Hoseok, with Hoseok hugging back "yeah I guess, you wanna colour with me?" Hoseok said picking up a crayon and showed Jun. "No I'm good but thanks for asking" Jun said "then why did you come??" Seokmin asked "can't I come in?? Well I was sleepy and my bed isn't comfortable so I came here." Jun said standing up and jumping in the bed to get in the perfect position to sleep "Jun before you go night night can i ask something?" Seokmin asked. "Sure what is it?" Jun replied sitting up "can you put some music on" Dk asked with what looked like glitter in his eyes. "Sure what song" Jun said picking up his phone "uh hobi pick" seokmin said " uh how about..? I know stray kids" Hoseok said mocking the glitter in his eyes.

-hour later-

After listening to quite a few stray kids songs with some got7 and Big Bang all three of them fell asleep, Hoseok sleeping a crayon in his mouth. Seokmin had a saliva strand that was touching the ground, Jun on the bed while the others sleeping on the floor. *knock knock* Yoongi came in the room surprised that they were sleeping it was just 6:00 pm, Yoongi didn't wanna wake all of them up so he just woke up Hoseok so they could go home. "Hoseok wake up" Yoongi said shaking him carefully "huh?" Hoseok sat up and rubbed his small eyes "let's go home you can sleep when we get home". Yoongi said waiting at the door frame for Hoseok, Hoseok got up and walked over to Yoongi

-back at home-

"Ian hurry up" Jimin shouted across the room "wait I need to get my phone" Ian said going to find his phone, "I can't wait anymore I'm going to be late because of you". Jimin then walked out the dorm and walked to the cafe cause Ian and him had a meeting with some really important people. After a while of walking to the cafe Ian ran over to him "why can't you wait?" Ian said trying to catch a breath. "Cause were going to see Jackson and Chan the most famous rappers and as you said you're going to be a beatboxer and rapper. (Ok let's say that Jackson Wang and Bang Chan are the most famous Korean rappers part of the reason is because they are my biases). "Oh I heard of Jackson song papilino, and I've heard the song of 3ARCH" Ian said "yeah but Han and Changbin aren't going to be their they are making a song and they need as much time ". "Like. Mate. Stop Procrastinating quote Bang Chan" Ian said snickering "haha" Jimin said sarcastically.

After the meeting

"It was nice meeting you Ian its nice to see we have things in common" Chan said getting up from his chair "yeah I think that's the most I've had in common with someone. "Yeah like Chan said it was nice meeting you Ian we have a couple things in common so that's good, thank you jimin for bring Ian." Jackson said nodding at Jimin "No problem I had to introduce Hoseok to you guys so I also had to with Ian". They said their goodbyes and headed diffrent directions "so what do you think Ian" Jimin said "they're ok I guess" Ian said shrugging. "I can't blame you you are just a trainee" Jimin said "what do you mean?" Ian said turning around to face Jimin. "Well the company is not sure if you're going to be in Bts maybe you will be a solo or they many change to Jyp, pledis etc" Jimin said shrugging. "Oh wait so can you explain the groups?" Ians said " I'll see if the the company can write you a letter to tell you what I'm talking about." Jimin was so chill about this if Ian changes to a new company or becomes a solo it won't be a huge change they are still in kpop.

A/N Hello it's been a long time since their was a official part, sorry I'm catching up in school also update I only have Ian in one of my classes and that's gym. And if you read the A/N at the very beginning it said Ian was in my class I won't change it even though we only have one class together. Also i think I have to add character development because Ian has been giving everyone sass which I'm not proud of. Also made a new friend btsffs4life she is very nice so I give 2 thumbs up. I may add some of my new friends I made at school in my story. Ok before I go next part will just be the letter they send Ian about his kpop statues.
Bye rest well ❤❤❤❤