#16

Sami if you're reading this trying to edit it I got it overed you take too long to respond im an independent girl i can do it on my own.

I'm editing it, don't worry. - Sami

Sami's POV

When Darion got here, he looked like a mess. "What happened?" I ask him, making his cheeks turn dark. "Nothing," he answered quickly, too quickly. "Alright, I think you should sit down." I offer him a seat and he walks over to sit on it. I stand in front of him and exhale deeply. "I think we should see other people" I say. "W-what I- never mind but I wanna clear one thing up," he said, stuttering at his first words. "Clear anything thing up with me right now 'cause I think I wanna go back to Virginia, Korea isn't suiting me well and I heard my cat's getting sick. I need to be their with my cat," I tell him. He nods, "Okay, I don't want to talk anymore, not right now, at least. I wanna watch one final move with you, if you don't mind. One more day to love each other, but by tomorrow we are friends or I can be nothing to you." He gave his suggestion, and I agreed. "Great, you can choose the movie."

》Time Skip《

Darion's Pov

It was late and the movie had ended a while ago. I was just looking at the credits, Sami asleep right next to me. It was a nice day of being in a relationship, before we stop. But I think it's time to leave, I'm going to write a note to Sami. I'm not the best at writing but I'll try for Sami.

     Dear Sami,
I've been loving you for years and I will keep loving you, I respect your choice and I don't want to force you into a relationship that you don't want to be in. People in our classes said we would never become a thing, but we've been together of 5 years, those 5 years with you were heaven. It's hard seeing you want to move on but it's the right choice right now and love dies down after awhile, I've been noticing your love for me went away. I don't wanna think about you moving to the States but if it's the best choice right now, go ahead, I'll be here no matter what. I may not complete all of my promises like that time you asked me to take the trash out and I never did (sorry about that). Like that BTS song, "Don't tell me bye, bye. You make me cry, cry. Love is a lie, lie. Don't tell me, don't tell me." Yes, I remembered that just for you, well not that line, I just searched it up. My heart is broken but it will always be full of love for you until you feel ready and if you don't find me, don't try. I may be in Hong Kong or something, so don't come looking for me.
Goodbye,
Darion C.

Sami pov

As I read the letter, I was confused and kinda hurt where it normally doesn't hurt. We had only dated for 5 years, not that big of a deal. I think he's a bit clingy, not my type of guy. I was testing the waters with him, and I didn't like it. I threw the note away, but I will always remember it. I know I faked my love I played with his feelings. It may look like I was mean and didnt love him but I kinda started growing on him and I thought it wouldn't work. I'm starting to regret it. I wish is wasn't too late.

Darion's Pov

                                                  Sami❤
                                            Delete  Cancel
                          Sami❤ is no longer in your contacts
That's out of the way now time to sell my house and call Ian

{Ring-ring-ring}
"Hello this is Ian T. How may I help?"
"Ian did you know their is a thing called, caller ID?"
"Yeah but I'm working at the Entertainment company but by the voice this is Darion, how are you and Sami?"
"We broke up she no longer wanted to be with me"
"WHAT?!?" /faint noise in the background/ "IAN SHUT UP IM TRYING TO DANCE TO TOUCH MY BODY".
"Haha, who is that?"
"Oh it's Hoseok with his little girl group songs we were in the middle of practice, but you called so we took 5 but Hoseok likes to dance so yeah."
"That's cool"
"Wait Hoseok wants to talk to you"
"Alright"
"Hello I'm Hoseokie but call me Hope why are you calling Ian?"
"I was going to tell him that I'm selling my house in Daegu if he knew anyone who needs a house"
"OH YOONGI HAS A FRIEND THATS FINDING A HOUSE"
"Really were is Yoongi? Let me speak to him"
"Ok, Yoonie, Ian's friend wanna talk to you" "Ok thank you love go back to practice" "Ok Yoonie"
That short convo made Darion cringe a little
"Hello this is Min Yoongi"
"Hello I heard from Hope that you know someone that needs a house and I have one"
"Oh yeah I think you may know her she is friends with Ian her name is Fernanda"
"Uh wait what um uh mhm I know her but she lvies in Mexico"
"yeah she is in Korea looking for a house for her and her friends"
"Sorry that name kinda is triggering"
"Fernanda's name is triggering how?"
"Well, it all happend in 5th grade