Thank You's!!

Wow guys, I AGAIN can't believe this story is over! It feels like forever since I ended the first book, and it's hard to imagine that one tiny idea I had to write a story turned into this.

I've now gotten roughly 41,000 reads and 600 comments, which I was not expecting at all!! I started this series because TWS movie intrigued me. The thought that it's gone this far is absolutely astounding!

There are far too many people I want to thank to actually make a list, so I would like to thank EACH AND EVERY READER FOR READING MY STORY.

It means so much to me that you like it! I spend a lot of time writing it, and have been updating almost every day just for you guys! I cannot thank you enough for your time, votes and comments! They mean a ton!

I would also like to recognize cottonmichael for leaving super long and super sweet comments for me on very chapter! You somehow always manage to write something new or inspiring that makes me want to keep writing!

***The next story will be called, "Winter's End."

I will be starting it soon, and should have the first chapter up within a week.

If you have any ideas for it, no matter what they are, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!! I really, really need them to continue writing!

Again, I can't thank you guys enough! You are amazing, each and every one of you! Feel free to DM me whenever you want, about anything. If you need to talk, remember that I'm here!

ILY GUYS SO MUCH

-Jordan💕