Study

Author's Note:    Always credits to fan art!

Some background info before we begin our true story!!!!

Yes, they live in an alpha, beta, and omega world! Sorry if you don't know what that is.... Also know Yuichiro is a Uke and Mikaela is the Seme. Aka Yuichiro is an Omega and Mikaela is a Alpha. 

[ Story was requested as for the topic of this story is unknown ]

Mika's POV :

When I was 10 years old, I was introduced to a kid named Yuichiro by my mother Krul. Since then he has always been my troublemaker friend which he wouldn't pay attention to class as much, barely getting passing grades for every subjective. I was more like the type of friend that would encourage him to do his stuff. 

I can remember when he said he wanted to be a manga artist in our college years, while I studied my ass off to become a doctor. I graduated at a very young age, 23 to be exact. Now Yuu, is really trying so hard to be a nurse just to work along side of me,

It's year 2045, the medicine has advanced so much from what it use to be before. 

"Hey, mika!" Yuu said as his mentor Guren was trying to teach his group about the geographic about our hospital. 

"Yuichiro!" Guren said as he kicked him in the stomach.

"Ohhhhh" The group said as they saw Yuu fall onto the ground.

I let out a small giggle.

"Sorry, Dr. Shindo " Guren said as he walked towards me.

"It's fine" I said as I walked towards Yuu.

"Hm...?" I heard Yuu say.

I reached my hand out towards him as he took it as I pulled him up.

And that's how our story begins.......