4th of July

Mika's POV:

We came back to the US in secret from my parents and his. It was almost the fourth of July which Yuu and I knew his dad would look for him.  Any time soon....

"So what are we planning to do this week? " Yuu asked me softly as he unpacked his luggage.

"We are going to stay hidden... " I said softly.

"Oh... " His reply made us both awkward.

"I mean we...  Can blend in with the crowds of the feast" I said with a smile.

"Yes! " Yuu said with so much excitement.

"Now hurry up and unpack " I said as I finished unpacking my own luggage.

When we both finished we slept together and awaits for Crowely to call us back.  When I opened my eyes I saw Yuu sleeping next to me,  which made me smile.

"I love you so much" I said as I stroked his hair.

Yuu opened an eye as he said, "I love me too"

We both laughed lightly. I was getting ready for today,  the day we have to hide from our family.

"Mika! " Yuu yelled at me as a crowd of people took him away from me.

"Eh....  Yuu change? "I barely flinched.

I ran after him as the crowd gathered up near the pond in the park.

"Let's go " I said as I grabbed his hand.

I lead him out of the crowd.  I saw Guren as I dodged his eye sight.  He seemed to be asking for directions as he knew this was Yuu's favorite event. It was getting dark so,  we could finally come out of the shadows.  I smiled as I was holding his hand while watching the fireworks. 

"Beautiful " Yuu said as he saw the sparks of the fireworks.

"Not as beautiful as you" I said trying to flirt.

It was an epic fail....  The fireworks went over my voice.

Yuu smiled as the fireworks exploded into the night sky. I gently grabbed his hand not wanting to let go of this beautiful moment with him. Just him and only him, the one that deserves all of my love and heart. This guy I have been wanting to keep him mine forever.

"Hey Yuu..." I whispered into his ear as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"M-mika?!" He said while blushing.

"I want to make a family with you, I want to marry you.... I want to die in your arms... I love you" I said as tears rushed down my face as I just poured my heart out towards this guy.

I saw him change his position and reached up towards me to kiss me on my lips. 

Yuu's POV :

"Our love will forever live in the three of us"

I thought while I kissed him.

Author's Note: SORRY I WAS LATE! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!