Desires

Mika's POV:

That night I felt something spark up inside of me. I saw Yuu sleeping next to me for the rest of the night until someone paged me. I got up to get ready for work as I saw my omega sleeping peacefully. I kissed his cheek as I felt butterflies in my chest and I left my house with light blush on my face. When I got in the car I saw one of my eyes was slowly turning back to my blue eyes. I never saw my red eyes pop out because I really never let the alpha part of me take over.

"Damn it, Yuu" I said as I hit my head with the paper work on my hands.

When I got to the office I saw my nurse, Yoichi he was a uke just like Yuu. But Yoichi was more like a traditional uke but, he was also a cute omega. We were both left alone in the lab as I felt his heat appear out of no where.

"Yoichi!" I yelled as I ran towards him.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I got him up onto a chair.

At that moment I didn't feel my alpha part of me act as much until Yoichi started tugging on my pants.

"HEY!" I said as I tried pulling away.

"Leave it to me, Mika~Senpai" Yoichi said as he pulled down my zipper.

"Not here! Or anywhere!" I claimed.

I felt my alpha part of me kick in as Yoichi started to suck on it. I was trying to keep myself full but, it seemed that my body was letting itself take over.

"I'm Yuu's only..." I moaned out as I pushed his head away.

My eyes turned red during this time, I didn't want anyone to come in the room. I turned off the lights as I tried to get Yoichi off me. 

"Senpai~" Was all that Yoichi said as I heard his slurps.

"Please help..." I said as was being forced into this.

I saw someone heading this way into the lab as I told Yoichi.

"Hey, someone's coming! Get off!" I said as he kept licking.

"Not until you cum" He insisted.

"No, because your not Yuu" I said growling.

The door opened as the lights turned on.

"Mika?" The voice came from the doors.

"Yes?" I asked it as I covered Yoichi in the desk.

"Mika, why didn't you wake me up?" Yuu said as I was shook.

"Damn it...." I said as I death stared Yoichi.

"Slurp~" Yoichi made that sound on purposes.

"M-mika..." Yuu said as his voice cracked.

"Yuu it's not what it looks like!" I said out loud as Yoichi came out of the desk.

He hugged me and sat on my lap while staring directly at Yuu. 

"Yoichi.... is that a threat?" Yuu said with a smirk.

"Yes, because Senpai is mine" Yoichi said.

"Your in heat so, I'm not going to fight you because your not in all your five senses" Yuu said as his eyes stared glowing green.

When Yoichi got off my lap he simply washed his mouth and left the lab. Yuu was walking towards the door.

"Yuu, don't leave!" I yelled out.

He didn't reply as he locked the door.

"I'm not going to leave, I need to finish what he started" Yuu said as he blushed and walked towards me.

"Y~yuu?" I simply said as my face turned red.

He got on my lap as he slide it inside of him.

"Mnh~" I let out.

"It makes me feel full again" Yuu said as he moaned in my ear.

He started to ride on me as I tried to control myself.

"Yuu, stop I'm going to cum~" I said trying to hold back my moan.

"Then cum inside of me, my love" He whispered into my ear.

I obeyed his orders and came inside him.

When we left the lab I had to apologize for last nights actions.  

"It's fine because you claimed me already" He said with so much happiness.

"Huh?" I questioned him.

He pulled down his collar as I saw the bite mark I made on his nape. 

"The omegas' and alphas' pack" I said as I remembered it from the old history books.

I quickly remembered about the lab report.

"I have to go! Talk to you later" I said as I ran towards my car.

I bumped into Ferid as his paper work fell on the ground. He paused to smell me and he backed away.

"oH mY LoRDie" He said as he smiled.

"You smell like Mr. Yuichiro! Don't tell me you had se-" I paused him as I tackled him down.

"Jeez, can't a father be happy about his child losing his virginity" He said with a smile.

"You can not! Tell anyone!" I said as my eyes started glowing red.

"So, it is true!" He said as he got up.

"Yes it is.... but, Mr. Guren might kill me so..... don't say anything" I said begging on my knees.

"Yeah-yeah" He said while waving at me.

I smacked my head as I said, "Your hopeless"

"By the way your mother, wanted me to tell you that she will arrange a marriage for you" He said with a light smile.

"WHAT!?" I yelled out loud.

"Shhhhs~ It's with a girl named Shinoa!" Ferid said as he patted my back.

"But I can't get married yet!" I said as I turned back towards him.

"Well talk to her, I'm only the messenger"    He said walking away from me.

"M-mika is that true?" I heard someone say from behind me.

I turned around to see Yuu crying.

"Yuu come here, I won't let that happen because my heart belongs to you" I said as I walked towards him.

"I don't want your heart only! I want your body too!" He said while causing a huge scene.

"Oh no, people are staring..." I thought to myself.

I walked towards him and gave him a hug as I patted his back.

"Look, I'm going to marry you and make sure we have a happy family... and just the both of us" I whispered into his ear.

"I would really like that!" He said as he hugged me back.

"SNAP!" I heard a camera flash a light.

"MIKA I FOUND YOUR NEW WIFE NOW!" I could remember that voice.

I looked behind me to see my mother Krul standing along with Shinoa. It made Yuu death stared both of them as he hugged me tightly and kissed me on my cheek.

"huh?" Krul and Shinoa both said.

Author's Note

I would say I rather be lonely then be in a relationship '\( 0 - 0 )/'

I mean I wouldn't mind dating anyone! Or is it just me that doesn't care if they die alone? 

Please comment your thoughts!