Living Problems

Mika's POV :

When Yuu left my room I was trying to get my head to think straight.

"UGH! BAKA BAKA " I said as I kicked the wall.

"Nani" Yuu called out.

"Nothing you cherry boy!" I yelled at him.

"Mika, your a pain in the neck!" He shouted out.

I fell onto my back staring at the ceiling trying to remember when this started happening. I finally started to retrace my memory. It was senor year when people started to bully Yuu for being an omega. I protected him from fighting betas and alphas but, he would always be a little too sensitive and start the fights. Since then, I was the one he searched for in help. When he had heat I would simply bite my hand and give him his pills. I swore I would never touch him in any horrible way.

Yes, alphas that are seme's like me should be the ones to dominant all uke omegas but I wasn't like that. I was more of s romance freak, which was bad.

"Mika!" Yuu yelled out.

"I'm coming" I said walking towards the living room.

"Hahah.... you came" Yuu said with laughter.

"Idiot...." I mumbled out while I asked, "What's wrong?"

"I need to go shopping to get food" He said while writing a list.

"Um.... okay, but what does this have to do with me?" I asked him as I looked at him.

"Well, I got into a fight with this pink haired alpha" He murmured out. 

"WHAT" I yelled out.

"I know, I know...... But he pissed me off and now I'm kinda scared of him" He said while getting his bagpack.

"So, you want me to come with you..." I said with an angry look on my face.

"Yeah, I mean it's not that far away!" He said while pouting.

"F I N E" I said as I got up and grabbed my house keys.

"YET" Yuu said as he walked out the door.

We started walking towards an alley way in which it started giving me a bad feeling about this.

"Yuu, I think we should head back" I said as I received no reply from him.

"Yuu?" I called out again.

I turned around to see him on his knees  covering his mouth. I flinched as a strong odor came out of him. The scent was sweet and it made me feel attracted to it.

"Yuu hurry up... I think an omega is in heat" I said trying to cover my mouth.

"Yuu?" I said as he fell forward. 

"Don't tell me, here and now..."I said trying to breath.

"Let's go home" He said trying to get up.

I grabbed him by his shoulder.

"At this rate alphas will hurry up and want to take him away from me... Damn it, his scent became too stronger by over the years... Your not making this easy Yuichiro"I thought to myself.

I covered him with my coat as I couldn't stand dragging him anymore. I carried him towards our house as I opened the door I dropped him onto the sofa. 

"M~mika I feel wet by your touch~" He moaned out as he started taking off his clothes.

"No Mika, it's a trap...." One side of me told the other part of myself.

"M~mika I need you~" Yuu said as he managed to take off his pants.

"NOPE! MY HOLY EYES!" I blurted out as I ran into my room looking for his pills.

"Mika~" He yelled out as I kept rushing to look for them.

"NO YOU MAN WHORE!" I yelled out.

"Well your a guy with a big d-" I cut him off as I threw him his pills at last.

He watched them fall onto his feet.

"Idiot...." I murmured out.

Author's Note: Sorry I have been telling the story from Mika's point of view..... I will make a uke tell from Yuu's point of view.... I'm a seme so, I don't know how it would feel to be a uke. XP sowwy~ Some parts have gotten short just know finals week is coming! Just around the god damn corner. *hisses at the tests* GO AWAY! *turns back to you* well thanks for voting and reading! Love, Mikaela Walker (aka unknown_perv)