Desire 2

Back in the building . . .

Mika's POV:

I had him pined down against the floor as he turned red.

"Mika stop" He said as I ran my hands up his shirt.

It made him moan and blush even more. I pressed my lips against his soft, sweet lips. I pulled away as Yuu was having a hard time breathing.

"Yuu~chan" I said softly.

I unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants as I felt him hard. 

"M-mika m-more" He moaned as he tried undressing me.

Michiro's POV:

I walked home as I already called both of my dad's but, they seemed to not answer. I didn't put too much effort into it because I knew they must have been busy. Gyueri ran towards me as he hugged me.

"Hey!" I said as I looked at him.

Gyueri kissed me on my cheek which caused me to blush deeply.

"I need to tell you something" He said as he looked into my eyes.

"What is it?!" I said starting to worry.

Gyueri was Guren's and Shinya's son, well the second son. We were barely related because my dad was adopted by Guren at a young age. So, doesn't mean I can't like him or have a small, tiny, little, crush on him.

He grabbed me and carried me towards his car. He was older than me.

"Your parents were in an accident" My grandma Krul said as I noticed her voice.

"Huh? Your lying" I said as I lightly laughed.

I looked at Gyueri as he looked down at the ground trying not to make eye contact with me.

"What type of accident, granny" I asked.

"I am not old for you to call me "granny" you old fart" She replied to me with anger.

"Car accident" Gyueri mumbled under his breath.

Tears started to build up on the corner of my eyes. I was grabbed by Gyueri and I put my face in his chest.

"No! Your joking!" I said trying to hold back my cries.

I hugged him tighter as he lifted my head up towards him. 

"Michi it's going to be okay" He said as he stared into my eyes.

"Okay" I said as I stared at my grandma.

"Where are they?" I demanded.G

I saw Guren come out of the car and say, "Let's go then"

Gyueri death stared his dad as they weren't that connected as much. I grabbed his hand to comfort him.

When we got there they didn't let my grandma go with me for some odd reason. I ran towards there beds as I suddently noticed something odd on Mika. His eyes slowly started to open up.

"Michiro?" He said as he looked at me.

Tears started to run down my cheeks as I cried out, "Dad"

I hugged him as he looked around the room.

Mika's POV:

"It's okay, your okay now. Dad is here for you" I said as I hugged him.

I looked at the side of him and saw Yuu on the bed connected to so many machines.

"Yuu.....?" I said crying.

I reached my hand out as I felt light headed. I closed my eyes again now, only not to awake again...