Chapter 1. "I'm not going"

Warning: this is an EXTRA long chapter. It has over 2000 words. Hope y'all enjoy this book

Summers POV

I wake up to my alarm clock going off. It was exactly 9 o'clock. If I was being honest, I don't like my life. I have had drama ever since I moved. But back over there was a little but it wasn't bad. Well, I am in 12th grade and I have straight A's. My dream school Harvard. I cab get in there too. Well when I said I was in 12th grade, I meant I was I am already out of school. Oh my gosh. I mean I graduated last week. Gosh I can't think properly. Well my mom said she was enrolling me into a surprise school which I think it's Harvard. Okay enough thinking I need to go get dressed.

****this is her outfit, but she shirt is not that long and it says "ello mate" on it****

After I got done, I walked downstairs to see my mom and dad. They made breakfast which they normally don't. So something is up.

"Ah goodmorning hun. I made you breakfast, your favorite." My mom says. She hands me a plate as I sit down. The plate consisted of my favorite food. 3 prices of Crispy bacon, yummy scrambled eggs, and Oragnge juice.

"What's going on mom? Your acting." I pause to find a word "suspicious." I ask and my mom freezes. Oh no.

"After you eat then we will talk." My mom tells me and my dad us keeping quiet. Hmm odd. I take my food up stairs and I rheiw my plate into the trash. I don't eat. No one can know that. Well minutes later I walk down stairs and wash my plate. I sit down at the table and my mom sure down. With no smile nor a frown.

"Alright honey. So you know how you were supposed to go to Harvard?" I nod and she continues "Well, all the spots that you need are not open. So i found another college. It is higher than Harvard. It's Luke Academy." WHAT?!? NO. There is no way I'm going there. It's an all boys school. Well. I am in need of guy friends. At least it's less drama. Wait! What am I saying,!?!

"I'm not Going." I said and my mom's face no expression turned into a mad face.

"Summer Rose Mavi! You will go to this school." She stood up and demanded. I never seen my mom like that.

"Okay. When do I start." I ask walking slowly to my room up the stairs

"Tomarrow at 1 o'clock. Someone will be here to pick you up So be read by 12 o'clock." I nod and walk to my room. I had to pack everything needed. Most of my clothes, my toothbrush, hairbrush, Laptop, and my favorite stuffed animal. It was from my bestfriend. Who is in the hospital fighting. God bless Ruby Carter. I grab my laptop and figure I should look up this school I am going to. But I don't. I watch Sam and Colby. I love there exploration videos. One day i what to meet them. Well after about 3 hours of watching this, I go to sleep. I charge my laptop and my phone. And sleep.