Chapter 12.

May's POV

We are all in my car driving to the nearest hospital. The nearest one was 10 minutes away but with my driving, it will be more like 5 minutes. Josh and Summer were in the far left seat, Ty was on the far right, and Caleb was in the middle of them.  And luke was in the passengers seat. I needed to check summers pulse, but I'm driving.

"Luke take the steering wheel." He gives me a look. So o give him the "Do it." Look. I reach back to summers wrist, the non broken one, and check her pulse. Her pulse was barley enough to keep someone alive for an hour. So I had to keep calm for the others don't get worried.

I sit back to how I was sitting and drive even faster. I look ahead of me and see the top of the hospital. I go even faster and pull into the parking lot of the hospital. I stop and jump out of the car and so does Josh with summer in his arms. Josh hands summer to Caleb. Without hesitating, he runs into the hospital and I follow him. Everyone knows me cause I used to work here. Long time ago. But I'm still a doctor/nurse.

"Hello May! How May I help you?" The front desk lady asks and I quickly speak.

"My friend summer Mavi passed out and hit the floor very hard. And she is unresponsive and her pulse is barley enough to keep her alive for an hour.
She nods and calls in for doctors to come in. Very quickly they come running in from the big double doors. They take Summer from Calebs arms and puts her on the bed that they brought. They quickly begin to run to the doors and run out. I already knew what was gonna happen next, they were gonna make sure she stays alive.

One doctor comes running out to me. Wait why?

"May we need You! Come with me!" He says and I don't hesitate, I run. I had a chance to save my Sister friend.
All the guys nod and salute me with there eyes.

I go into the room she was in and begin hooking her up to eveeything she needed to be hooked up to, like the heart monitor, and other things..

Summers POV

In summers dream. If it is in slanted form of writing, then it's summers dream. This is all happening while people are all trying to save her life.

I was sitting on Mays bed, we were in her house back in LA California. We were both Seniors in High school, so we were just talking about gossip and boys. Like we always do.
"May, I hope we go to college together!" I told May. "I hope so too. But I hope we go to College in.." she had to think so I finished her sentence. "Texas!" We both squeel. We had life plans, we wanted to go to college together, after that move into a house her boyfriend and my boyfriend, and then we would gets 3 dogs. Yup! I walk out of the room to go get some water. I forgot to mention that Zack my boyfriend was sitting there with us, he loved to hear what he had to say about the gossip and boys. He didn't like what I had to say about the boy part though.. Oh well!

10 minutes later in her dream

I'm downstairs getting some water, I hear them talking about food or something. Typical Zack. I put my glass down and walk back up stairs, the door was closed. Not like I worry, I trust them with my life because I have known them both for years. But I have known May and Zack for about 7 years know. We met in 7th grade. That was a funny story how we met. I open the door with a smile on my face because I was with my friends!

My smile went away quickly. And my mood went from Happy, to Sad, to Angry. I didn't know what to do so I took off without saying a word. I ran downstairs and grabbed my backpack and my phone. I look around for my keys and found them on the ground. I pick them up and go to my car. I had no words to describe what just happend. Nor could I talk. As I'm turning on the engine I see them both run out the door and go to my car, so I lock it. "Summer! I'm sorry!" Zack said. Wow. He had the nerve to say sure when he was kissing my Bestfriend?!
"You have the never to say sorry WHEN YOU WERE KISSING MY BEST FRIEND?! FUCM YOU!" I scream and I didn't even know how I talked.. I couldn't cry because I was all out of tears from all the years that I have been hurt by my dad. I drive away not knowing where I am.

Next thing I remember was that I was in a dark hallway. I see May, and a guy. They are both in tears. They pull my phone out of my pocket and call someone by the name of Caleb. Who is that? Seconds later I see 3 guys run to me. One picks me up and we are all in a car. Driving. May reaches back and says something. I could barley understand it.. "pulse is slower." Is all I heard from what she said. Does that mean I'm dying? I couldn't move, I couldn't speak, and I could barley breathe. Now, all I see is that the guy that was carrying me gives me to... Caleb? Who is this guy!? Next, I am being carried into the hospital and I remember being on a bed with wheels. I no longer see the guys. I only see May, and 2 male doctors. We are running down the hallways and we pass many patients. Some where dying, some where dead. And some were with there.... families. We go into this room. I can't read it. It said. Um.. "Sreryug"
(Surgery, but her words are jumbled)
I can't see anything but darkness. I felt things touching me. Like things were being hooked up to my arms.
Wait! I can see something! It's. It's. Um.. I don't know. Wait! Yes I do know! This is a room, with white walls, and 2 beds. I can see a guy in there. Hey! That's the person that's was carrying me to the car earlier. I'm sitting down with all the guys I saw earlier. I get up and walk to the mirror. I forgot what I looked like. I don't even know who I am. I know my first name and that all.
I look on It the mirror and see a girl with green eyes, brown hair, and I knew u w antes to be a model. I touch the mirror and fall into it? I'm confused.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The End!! Of this chapter! Well hope you enjoyed, sorry that most of it is just a dream.. But her dream is crazy!! If you didn't enjoy, then uh, I'm sorry for that. But for those who did enjoy, thank You! Make sure to vote if you did enjoy¡¡ OH. I'm almost at 100 reads¡¡¡ I mean you gotta start somewhere right?