Chapter 14.

A/N Just saying that at the end of the chapter you need to read the. A/N because it's very important¡!¡!

Summers POV

I woke up the next morning and realized that I was not in my bed. Nor in my room. Oh god. This is Calebs room?! We didn't, you know? Right? I sit up and realized that I am in only a shirt, good thing it was a long shirt. Also good thing it was Friday so it was the end of the week.

"Ah you must be wondering why your in here huh?" Caleb walks in from the bathroom and asks/tells me.

"Uh yea. We didn't, you know, right?" I say with my eyes huge. There was a mirror to the right so I get up and look at myself. My hair wasn't a disaster. It was bad though.

"No, after the pun contest with everyone we headed back over here, you were too tired to even walk so you just slept here." He said laughing the first part.

"Oh thank god." I know we were dating and all but if I don't remember us doing it last night then I must have been drunk as fuck. "Well, I'm gonna head back to my room and get changed. I forgot that I have the big test for modeling. You know? It's the last one then it's Summer time!" I say getting out of my bed and then I realize this was not a long shirt. It's Calebs shirt. Oh god. I didn't care if he saw me. You know, since the day I met Caleb he always looked do familiar. I don't know he just does.

"Yea. I will walk you. So go head to your room and get ready." He told me so I walked out and headed to my room. But I ran because I had no pants. Please Josh not to be in here! I walk in the room and I didn't see anyone so I sighed in relife and walked to the bathroom.

Josh's POV

I knew Summer was with Caleb and I knew that she was wearing a dress from her modeling thingy. So Caleb put clothes on her and made sure that she was safe. She passed out in Calebs room and she should be back today.

I'm on my laptop searching for my Best friend Gwen. I miss her very much and she was the only girl on the world that I actually wanted. But then Summer came and I never wanted girl so badly. I hear the door open and I see Summer walk in with nothing on her ads except for her underwear. Woah. She looked fine as fuck. I said nothing just stared at her. She looked around and didnt see me and went into the bathroom to get changed.

1 hour later she finally came out and jumped of shock. I raise my eyebrow and do a little smirk. Now I did not mean to do that. It's a habit when I see a girl that I like. That's what I did to Gwen, and apparently Summer too......

"Where you there when I uh.. walked in?" She asks me. I laugh because her face literally said "Oh my of I want to die if he saw me like that." That's literally what her facial expressions said. So I decided to play dumb.

"Whaaaat? Noooo. I was simply sitting here super innocent and then you walked in practicly naked." I told her and she crossed her arms. And rolled her eyes.

"Listen. I need to go. I will be back in a couple hours. Now forget that even happend." She told me and how could I forget that when she literally looks amazing all the time? And her with a natural look of makeup, and her hair is wavy. And she had blonde hair?! She had to dye it just for this. And her dress was breath taking.