Chapter 13. Flashback & Love

May's POV

We begin to bring hee life back and she is breathing much better. The prospect was long and hard. It hurt me to see this but we did it. She is alive and steady. She wouldn't open her eyes for a long time, like days or weeks. So I decided to go get the boys and let them see her one by one.

Caleb's POV

We were win the waiting room for hours, hoping that she made it. I think she did, she is a very strong woman. I see May walk out of the big double doors and she has a smile on her face. That was a good sign.

"You guys may visit her one by one. Who is first?" I quickly stand up and follow May. We walk done the hallways and I see many people who are dying, sick, and some had families in there crying because they have died. I don't want to be that person sitting there crying because some one I lo-liked died.

I see Summers room and I walk in. I close the door and May leaves. I sit down at the chair that was next to the hospital bed.

"I know you can't hear me, or you can. But this is Caleb. I just need to let you know that when we first met it was like love at first sight. Summer Mavi, I love you. Again, this is Caleb Sean." I tell her even though she most likely can't hear me. It hurt me to see her like this, but at least she is getting better. Right?

Summers POV

Am I dreaming still? I don't know anymore to be honest. I was walking down the dark hallways of the hospital. I walk into a room and I see myself. Laying in a bed. Unable to move and speak. I see someone in there. I can't identify him though. I heard him talking to me. To my lifeless body. I then see May rush into the room because my heart monitor started to stop. Caleb then began to cry even harder. This is my chance to either say goodbye or hello. I decide that I want to stay. But before I did so, I heard Caleb tell my lifeless body some thing. He told me..

"I know you can't hear me, or you can. But this is Caleb. I just need to let you know that when we first met it was like love at first sight. Summer Mavi, I love you. Again this is Caleb Sean." He told told me. I know him now. I remember him. I renege everything we went through. I remember why I am in this hospital. Because of Josh and Caleb. I decide to say hello again as May and some other doctors are trying to get me back to life.

"She is running out of air!" I heard May yell. I need to come back to life already. Or else I won't be able to and I know I will regret that. I come back alive and the look on Calebs face was amazing. It was love. He loves me.

*^*^*TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS*^*^*

I am finally out of the hospital and back in school. It has been 2 years of me in this school already and I have 2 left. This is literally insane.

I am currently in Modeling class. I wanted to be a trainer for models. I actually wanted to work at a Texas College. But knowing me I wouldn't be too lucky.